Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Funny but wrong.. er ..I think!

edited January 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Lovingly wrapped in a nice creamy envelope, with gorgeously detailed fine gold writing and a first class stamp………….This isn’t just any P45, it’s a Marks and Spencers P45.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully it's not yours Bibble. If it is commiserations mate.
  • Options
    Bibble, I work in the M&S head office and this has been going around the building for the last couple of days. I can't see anything wrong with it, so if i can laugh at it then anyone can. In fact I thinks it's bloody hilarious!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of the sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.

He was then seen to shout at the lollipop man standing at the side of the road.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bibble[/cite]Lovingly wrapped in a nice creamy envelope, with gorgeously detailed fine gold writing and a first class stamp………….This isn’t just any P45, it’s a Marks and Spencers P45.

Can you take it back if you don't like it but havn't got the receipt?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Witnesses at the scene of the Ronaldo crash say he was only lightly tapped by a car from behind, when all of the sudden the car flipped over and rolled ten times. It then span around on the spot for two minutes, then all the wheels fell off and it caught fire.

He was then seen to shout at the lollipop man standing at the side of the road.

As he got out of his car after his recent car crash, Ronaldo's first complaint was that the wall wasn't 10 yards back
  • Options
    On the joke theme.........

What connects Kevin Pieterson to Heather Mills?

They're both crap skippers!