Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Carrol at Newcastle

he need a good hard slap and a good long look at himself for that haircut , numpty

Comments

• Options
    Just from his wikipedia page, he seems like a lovely bloke.

"Carroll was sent off playing for Preston against Scunthorpe United on 19 September"

"On 14 September, Carroll was arrested by police called to the Pudding Chare in Newcastle responding to a report that a woman had been assaulted, and later accepted a police caution for assault."

"He also featured in Newcastle's 2-1 Boxing Day defeat to Wigan Athletic, being brought down late in the game to win a penalty from which Danny Guthrie scored and later being booked for diving after going down from another challenge in stoppage time."

"On 11 September 2007, Carroll made his England Under-19 debut against Belarus, scoring in the 4-0 victory.[5] Unfortunately, Carroll, along with Scott Sinclair & Ryan Bertrand, was sent home after breaking curfew."

Then, of course, there is his stupid hair.
  • Options
    do you think he thinks it makes him look "gangsta"?
  • Options
    He's no Deon Burton
  • Options
    Cornrows on a whitey... class..

CAECA7B2-BF06-1906-4DC934253FBD96FD.jpg
  • Options
    Marouane Fellaini's hair cut's worse!
  • Options
    not sure which is more bizarre , that or white man dreads .

Makes me think of Gary Oldman in true romance
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Marouane Fellaini's hair cut's worse!
    StuofHU16's is as well
  • Options
    Benoit Assou Ekotto hairdo is pretty specail..

8_assou_ekotto_small.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    StuofHU16's is as well
    I actually think his hair is ggggggrreeeaattt!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]not sure which is more bizarre , that or white man dreads .

Makes me think of Gary Oldman in true romance

I go to Sussex uni and I tell you there are so many hippies here, I can see at least two with dreads right now. "It's a peace thing, yah?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm glad we turned down the offer to take him on loan. Couldn't have a haircut like that in the squad.
  • Options
    I'd be fecking chuffed to bits to have a haircut like any of them ;-(
  • Options
    i wish i had enough hair to have a haircut full stop let alone cane roll
  • Options
    Nothing on Kelly Yougas tbh
  • Options
    Those are nothing...

765672413_66122820dc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    img_8.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    img_12.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    page8_3.jpg

;o)
  • Options

yeah but he can back it up with talent - class player
  • Options
    Seems like a nice chap. He's currently on bail for an assault in Newcastle town centre and now he's allegedly broken his team mate Steven Taylor's jaw in a training ground row. I bet nights out with him and Barton are a bit lively.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Seems like a nice chap. He's currently on bail for an assault in Newcastle town centre and now he's allegedly broken his team mate Steven Taylor's jaw in a training ground row. I bet nights out with him and Barton are a bit lively.

Come on now don't be too harsh on the lad. Next thing you know & you'll be booing him and his mates. And we all know that, with players like him being such sensitive soles, that could effect their performance and ruin their career... ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Seems like a nice chap. He's currently on bail for an assault in Newcastle town centre and now he's allegedly broken his team mate Steven Taylor's jaw in a training ground row. I bet nights out with him and Barton are a bit lively.

Didn't he have a ruck with Charles N'Zogbia last season?. I'm sure it was the reason N'Zogbia left.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]

Didn't he have a ruck with Charles N'Zogbia last season?. I'm sure it was the reason N'Zogbia left.

Apparently so

Another fight
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    StuofHU16's is as well

I've only just read this :<

How mean!
  • Options
    just scored for the toon 1 up at donny
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]just scored for the toon 1 up at donny

Last two games not gone great for Donny, which is a shame, was looking like they could sneak the play-offs!
  • Options
    Promoted.

Well deserved