Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ITV football coverage

what is this obsession they seem to have now with showing the grounds and talking to the managers at games that have been called off when they could be spending that time actually showing more match action?

Comments

• Options
    It's to spare us the pain
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I blinked so missed the first goal!

Featured game my arse!

It did confirm that Holland and Hudson not Rob Elliott were at fault for the second which was what I thought at the time. A fan near me was slagging Elliott off.
  • Options
    The first one was more Laurel and Hardy defending, with Hudson and Murty going to head the same ball.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]The first one was more Laurel and Hardy defending, with Hudson and Murty going to head the same ball.

My thought yesterday was that the first was down to Hudson too. I suppose one could be charitable and say it was a misunderstanding as they've not played together before.

That excuse doesn't apply to Hudson and Holland for the second though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AllLeftFoot[/cite]The first one was more Laurel and Hardy defending, with Hudson and Murty going to head the same ball.

My thought yesterday was that the first was down to Hudson too. I suppose one could be charitable and say it was a misunderstanding as they've not played together before.

That excuse doesn't apply to Hudson and Holland for the second though.

I thought it was Murty's fault, it was Hudsons ball to head and Murty left his man, who then picked upHudsons header and was unchallenged, cause Murty was in the centre.

While Holland was criminally negligent for the 2nd, Hudson did not need to sell himself.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Take your point about Murty leaving his man.

I just thought the header was weak and poorly directed at the time.
  • Options
    i wouldn't want to watch that shite again anyway
  • Options
    i missed it anyone know where i can catch up on it?
  • Options
    virginmedia will have goal highlihghts
  • Options
    yeah gotta wait til monday though :o(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    With Hudson going for that header which was clearly Murty's, he left their striker all alone. I've lost count the amount of times I've seen errors from that guy. Bring in Wayne Brown quick!
  • Options
    Hudson makes one MAJOR error every game we cant afford that. Holland was pretty solid there in the cup.
  • Options
    Itv and football don't mix. (used that one again!) Just watch Virgin Media.
  • Options
    Murty called it his but Hudson ignored it.
  • Options
    Not a fan of Hudson,but it was never Murty's ball,he should never have left his man who put in the cross for the goal. I think Hudsons problem, is that he thought he was joining a promotion challenge, is looking at being relegated and Colin W has been proved right.
  • Options
    Hudson looks like he has given up the ghost and is waiting to be released on a freebie at the end of the season so he can go back to Palarse and pick up another signing on fee.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Not a fan of Hudson,but it was never Murty's ball,he should never have left his man who put in the cross for the goal. I think Hudsons problem, is that he thought he was joining a promotion challenge, is looking at being relegated and Colin W has been proved right.

IMO you've got it the wrong way round. Murty was heading towards the ball comfortably and would have cleared it. However, Hudson backed into Murty and as the ball wasn't his, was stretching to reach it. Therefore he could only knock it back to the striker that he had left to be unmarked.

Holland was clearly mainly at fault for the second. But as soon as the poor header was coming his way, if he had any speed he would have got there before Earnie, but you knew Earnie would get there first and score.

IMO Hudson was our best player in the first dozen games, but just like the team he has been a disaster since. His poor form has coincided with the team's demise.
  • Options
    they have surpassed themselves tonight by going to the break ealry and then coming back just seconds after a goal was scored.

aint enough that we have to suffer the lousy SD picture they put out.

what's the betting they show this game first in the highlights package after the news?
  • Options
    THAT'S WHY THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE SPORT ON ITV. MUPPETS!
  • Options
    Sink this one too guys!