Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scally calls out Gills 606er'

JTJT
edited January 2009 in Other Football and Sports
Made me chuckle

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kol08/article/default.asp?article_id=54703

in relation to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A45610508 - Look for 'ChairmanScally's comments.

Comments

• Options
    Ooo er. Whilst they're busy playing 'meet me outside', can we sneak in and sign Thomas?
  • Options
    He's millwall, he's "well ard" dont you know...pmsl, plastic wannabe hard man
  • Options
    "patang57, you're an absolute disgrace. If you're half a man call me a crook to my face. You don't have a clue what i do for the football club and people like you do nothing but harm for what all the decent people that work and support the club try and achieve. You may think you're clever hiding behind pretend names but the reality is you are a sad and lonely coward and an embarrasment to the decent people that care about and support the Club. Every ticket available was sold for the game. We can't determine which of those that purchase actually turn up.Come and talk to me about your "crook" comments... you know where i work, i'm not anonymous"

hahaha what a wally. I think I'm going to change my 'name' on here to a 'pretend one'

"you know where i work, i'm not anonymous"

Erm, yeah Paul, Dubai. . . . see you there!
  • Options
    Fair play to him, being called a crook is crossing the line. But he should of explained himself on the forum and not arrange a meeting.

I wonder how many people will call the secretary!
  • Options
    To be fair the odds of a millwall fan who's associated with Gillingham being a crook are pretty good :-)
  • Options
    Can we call his missus a coke head then.......thats a fact is it not
  • Options
    maybe we should do that to our chairmen note men as i aint got a clue who runs our place anymore.

Then we can ask the questions we want answered in the other thread by news shopper.

as for how many will phone up Gillingham

anyone with a dislike to scally should may be we should all do it

Hi iam Patang57 can i have a meeting with scally please
  • Options
    i am Patang57
  • Options
    No i am Patang57.........and yes i do hit blokes with glasses on
  • Options
    penfold1.jpg

Cwikey!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i am Patang57 and so's my wife!
  • Options
    Got to admire Scally and that guy should meet him.. he should call him up and say Paul..Me the Wife and the 7 kids will meet you --send me flight tickets and 6 Nights Accomadation can only stay 6 nights cos cant miss the Gills Game.

Then we would see if Scally really wants to meet him ...