Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roeder Sacked - The Losing to Charlton Curse?

On SSN Now, they must be really embarrassed losing to us!

Comments

• Options
    Boo.

Should have kept him on longer to continue their plight
  • Options
    Perhaps Pardew will be their new manager....?

;o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    So whats the chance his deputy gets eight games to prove himself, wins feck all and still gets the job full time till the summer. No, I guess not !
  • Options
    Agent Pardew to take Norwich down

Agent Varney taking Derby down

And agent Chris Perry taking Southampton down.

I like it
  • Options
    Curbs for Norwich, and just how many managers is that we have got sacked after a defeat to us... who was the newcastle gaffer that got sacked after drawing with us in the fa cup? lost the replay 2 1 up there robson socored a blinding free kick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]and just how many managers is that we have got sacked after a defeat to us...lost the replay 2 1 up there robson socored a blinding free kick.
    Dalglish?

Peter Taylor went from Leceister as well? Did Santini go after a Spurs game once?
  • Options
    Sha la la la la la la we got Glenn Roeder sacked?

Not a surprise, hope they get the wrong man in to replace him.
  • Options
    Santini went before we played them on the saturday

I ma sure we got Venebals the sack and i am sure taht Keegan got the boot after playing us as well
  • Options
    keegan definately did- probably when he was in charge of the barcodes
  • Options
    Paul Jewell's mate Hutchison at Bradford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dowie's available !
  • Options
    Atkinson at Man U after we won up there in 86
  • Options
    It was Keegan who left after we drew 1-1 in the 1997 FA Cup, Kins scoring that belter from 25/30 yards...
  • Options
    I think two Newcastle managers got the tin-tack after losing to us - Ossie Ardiles went after the 4-3 defeat at St James Park, when we were 3-0 down.
  • Options
    Souness got sacked after losing to us I think when he was at Newcastle.

He substituted Bellamy who didn't take too kindly to it in the same match if memory serves me right.
  • Options
    Norwich are potless, possible more than we are, so I wouldn't expect a "big" name.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Dowie's available !

Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]

I can see the powerpoint presentation now - "Cocking-up the Canaries"
  • Options
    Ken Brown, got the push from Norwich when we beat em a while back.

We used to do this to loads of managers.
  • Options
    Think it was George Graham as well at Spurs who got a sacking after a loss at The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Newcastle------Dalglish
  • Options
    keegan
    Atkinson
  • Options
    Dowie's got to be their man. That will send them down. Sadly, it looks like Forest and Derby have made good appointments that should keep them up, so we've got to find two other piss-poor teams we can sneak above and who can go down with Norwich.

Southampton could be one of them. Struggling to think of the other. We need someone in the bottom half to go into administration and lose ten points!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]

I can see the powerpoint presentation now - "Cocking-up the Canaries"

LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Atkinson at Man U after we won up there in 86

Damn you beat me too it, we're responsible for all their success
  • Options
    Mark robins is the bookies favourite, played there and has done a good job further down the leagues
  • Options
    Aidy Bootroyd is favorite according to Norwich fans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Dowie's got to be their man. That will send them down. Sadly, it looks like Forest and Derby have made good appointments that should keep them up, so we've got to find two other piss-poor teams we can sneak above and who can go down with Norwich.

Southampton could be one of them. Struggling to think of the other. We need someone in the bottom half to go into administration and lose ten points!

That only really leaves Donny left.