Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Kinnear Vs Phil Brown

Its a very tough call - which of these two egomaniacs do you dislike more?

Comments

• Options
    Phil Brown and his perma tan, have always liked Kinnear since his crazy gang days
  • Options
    I actually like them both.
  • Options
    I dislike Brown, he's starting to believe his own hype.

I've got nothing against Kinnear and I'm pleased that he's doing well, although he could speak his mind a bit and not sit on the fence so much!
  • Options
    Sorry, I am not a fan of either, Brown has a God-complex (you can understand why Andy Todd twatted him at Bolton) and Kinnear is a foul-mouthed individual who also has a highly inflated view of his worth, IMHO!!!
  • Options
    How many people in football - manager, players, fans, who are not foul-mouthed?

It's their environment, and the way of the world today.
  • Options
    Maybe Oggy but Kinnear has gone that little bit further, foul-mouthed and lairy (sp?) but no class and vulgar too

No problem with brown meself, starting to belive his own hype too but isn't that simply a case of backing yourself when you know you've done a good job?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]How many people in football - manager, players, fans, who are not foul-mouthed?

It's their environment, and the way of the world today.

Yes, true, but he went way, way, way over the top in that press conference with the Newcastle press.

What you say on the training ground and dressing room is one thing but to conduct yourself like that - no matter how wronged you feel you are - in a professional environment is absolutely classless.

If a Charlton manager ever did that then I would be appalled and would not want him at the club.

The unparralelled Patrick Collins in The Mail got Kinnear to an absolute tee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1088595/Who-Will-Buy-The-song-haunts-Gallowgate.html

Collins is my favourite sports columnist, although I detest The Daily Mail.