Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who said this league was hard to get out of ???

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rose Tinted Brigade & Eternal Pessimists
  • Options
    Any chance of a ' Threads pending 'category where you chaps can give them the' Charlton life police' once over before deciding to release them?
  • Options
    ty wss
  • Options
    And if you don't like what Oohaah has to say (and you know what he's going to say, after all...), then simply don't bother reading his threads, let alone replying to them.

I find the replies and 'digging out' more tedious than his attempts at trying to be lighthearted, given our current predicament.

And WSS - "It is sunk because I have the feeling that the majority of people don't want to read this". MMM - sounds very like censorship to me....If it's a free forum, then they don't need to read it, do they?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Any chance of a ' Threads pending 'category where you chaps can give them the' Charlton life police' once over before deciding to release them?
    No because we are a free forum. ;-)
  • Options
    Nothing has been censored Weegie - it is still there for all to read if they want to.
  • Options
    Oh well, back to endless Henry Irving music threads to take our minds off anything more important...

;-)
  • Options
    I don't think its what people are saying that is the issue its the way people are saying it. saying the same sentence over and over again isn't helping anyone or anything.

I haven't even once said what i think about the current situation on this thread but those that feel neccessary to do so already jump in with the "oh here we go with the rose tinted lot".

can you point out where in this thread i've mentioned that everything is great? its incredibly boring.

weegie> do you really think he's trying to be lighthearted?
  • Options
    Suzi - yes, I do think he is being light-hearted in a black humour/ ironic way. The title of the topic really did make me smile - in an 'if you don't laugh, you'll cry' type of way. Live and let live....or otherwise we could all jump off a cliff! Hx
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    not that it'll happen in most of our lifetimes but tell your grandchildren to appreciate top flight football if they ever see it even if it isn't as exciting as they'd hoped for.......

Thats what OohAah said and although it is taking the p*ss,
    but its hard to see us getting back into the Top flight for a very, very, long time.

The club has been a total and utter shambles for too long and has undone all the good work and foundations laid during the Curbishley era.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2009