Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Easyjet

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Got back last night from a long weekend in Spain. Went with Easyjet. Flight took off from Stanstead and about ten minutes into the flight as usual the trolley dolley gets on the mike 'we will be serving refreshments and I would like to introduce you to Easyjet's new Bistro range of food. We have Chicken and roasted pepper sandwich...........she then hesitated for a second (obviously reading from a card) then went on to say...............and a cheese roll'. She was so flustered that the anouncement was ended right there, I PMSL!

So there you are guys and girls Easyjet's new Bistro range 'a cheese roll'! Classic!

(at least I was away for our worst performance of the season)

Comments

• We had a similar situation on our flight back from Dominican - Thompson head trolley dolly "welcome on to the flight, Thompson pride theirselves on having the best looking staff in the world - but unfortunatly they are all off sick today so you'll have to make do with this lot" The whole plane laughed!
  • Flying into Malaga last summer on Sleazyjet, a voice on the intercom says, 'thanks you for flying with Easyjet, we do hope you have enjoyed your flight, if you haven't enjoyed your flight then thanks for flying with Ryan Air'
  • Ryanair, the air line with a quite special creamy hot chocolate!
  • [cite]Posted By: MariaCAFC[/cite]We had a similar situation on our flight back from Dominican - Thompson head trolley dolly "welcome on to the flight, Thompson pride theirselves on having the best looking staff in the world - but unfortunatly they are all off sick today so you'll have to make do with this lot" The whole plane laughed!

ha ha ha that's brilliant lol!
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Ryanair, the air line with a quite special creamy hot chocolate!

And BlowJobs and Beds in Pimp Class!
  • am in NW China at the mo....

and couldn't believe it when I flew back after a weekend's work in Xi'an (this last sunday that is) to find that we couldn't land at Urumqi airport due to poor visibility

...so we had to fly an hour away..land...stay overnight at a hotel (they tried to make everyone share rooms.... and the locals actually went for it!)...and then fly an hour back in the morning...

was that real? does that happen in Europe?
  • So that means that CL is not blocked by the Chinese Censors????

OK, we'll have to put a stop to that.
  • Free Tibet
  • "Free Tibet "

Where? I'll have to get myself one!
  • Coming back from Limasol on easy jet in the summer and after take off the stewardess announced that there was a young child on the flight who had a severe nut allergy and therefore if passengers had anything containing nuts please dont eat them on the flight. In the same breath she then proceeded to say that her colleagues would shortly be on their way round selling crisps, chocolate and a selection of NUTS.

Rocket scientists they aint.
  • not blocked yet BDL.....

we could test the waters by getting stuck into ZZ or summink....

can't get youtube out west though.... they can in beijing, shanghai etc now... but am out in the muslim hinterland and govt. paranoia is raised out here....

so I couldn't watch the ryanair 'beds and blojobs' video that popped up a google when i tried to find out what dazzler was talking about above
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Coming back from Limasol on easy jet in the summer and after take off the stewardess announced that there was a young child on the flight who had a severe nut allergy and therefore if passengers had anything containing nuts please dont eat them on the flight.

What a cheek! The whole plane have to go without their Snickers 'cos some little chav has an allergy, I should cocoa!

Go on holiday to Blackpool, ya selfish buggers...
  • edited January 2009
    Should have had a game of russian roulette with a bag of revels.
  • BDLBDL
    edited January 2009
    OI Deng Tse Tung or whatever your name is.... Your mamma takes it big and up up the 'arris!

(Did it work? Apart from pissing off AfKa for taking a thread away from it's subject - again!!)