Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Web site down whats it going to say :-

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
new loan stiker in.

a d m i..........

new manager

Comments

• Options
    "Millwall have sold thier allocation of tickets for this Saturdays away game at Hull City! :-) only joking!!!
  • Options
    ha ha

Charlton put in late bid for Kaka
  • Options
    i anticipate something along the lines of. Due to cost savings cafc.co.uk will now only be available during business hours
  • Options
    Along those lines.....

A holding page saying "Announcement to our fans. Due to the current financial climate the board have undertaken a strategic review and decided to sell our IBM webserver to Millwall for 55p inc VAT. Fans will be pleased to know that we have secured a replacement loan signing in the shape of a ZX81. Those fans who have signed up for CAFCTV should be aware that the new loan server will not be capable of showing hi-lights or streaming matchday commentaries. You therefore have the option to transfer your subscription to any of the clubs that currently have cafc loan players appearing or logging on every matchday and whiling the 90mins away playing Manic Miner or Jet Set Willy. Fans are warned that the new loan server will only be able to accept 3 concurrent logins. We are sure fans will understand this decision as it will free up additonal funds of £100 per week which will be spent on sending members of the communications team to Millwall games.

Message ends.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ha ha

Charlton put in late bid for Kaka

More likely to be Kafka...:o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Phil Parkinson proudly displays the shirt emblazened with his name as he becomes Charlton's player-manager and captain for the remainder of the season. 'Things have not been happening on the pitch in quite the way I intended and Instead of constantly shouting from the touchline I feel I can influence things better by actually playing and inspiring the players. There are one or two older heads out there and we will be able to help the younger ones because of our experience. Of course I sympathise with Jon-Jo but we need old heads to see us through this hiccup, though he might be on the bench. His time will come but perhaps not at Charlton. A bonus by my playing is of course that we won't need to either buy or bring in another loan player during the'window': a great plus. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this exciting season.
  • Options
    Darren Powell on trial !
  • Options
    Alan pardew has signed a five year deal to become the new charlton manager.he has announce that alan curbishley will become has assistant and his first job will be to install phil parkinson as performance manager