Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wonder If Our Players Are Watching Burnley Right Now?.

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
A team of journey men, youngsters and the odd one who cost a few quid well organised by a manager who knows what he's doing.

4-1 down, on a less than inspired run in the league.

What have they also got that our players haven't?. Simple. A pair of cojones.

Edit - for some reason it dropped the end of my post - and everyone of them has run them off to come back from an absolutely hopeless situation.

Just can't see our mob following suit.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    4-4 & extra time now. I think the comment on the manager is a clue!Will Parky do it for our lads on Saturday?
  • Options
    And Owen Coyle as manager.

But, of course, he wouldn't have been interested in managing a little club like Charlton, would he?
  • Options
    It ll starts with a good keeper, and then a centre half that wants it ...
  • Options
    I've made the point on the Darren Bent thread about it serving Redknapp right for slagging Benty off and leaving him out of the squad. With Judas up front on his own to boot.
  • Options
    And then they went and spoilt it all by saying something stupid like.....

Get ready Ade you're going on.
  • Options
    They are probably pissing themselves laughing at Spurs. I know I am.

Spurs always find a way so that we can have a laugh at them.
  • Options
    Come on Burnley, you can do this. It will mean a lot to a lot of people
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Come on Burnley, you can do this. It will mean a lot to a lot of people

Would have been good for the game in general, & a source of hope for those that follow their local team through thick & thin.
  • Options
    tottenham jammy bastards 2 in 2 minutes...although burnley have obviosuly taken a leaf out of our book for doin well then failing when it matters most
  • Options
    Spurs: £145m spent in 3 seasons, 67 points in 60 games in that period, and scraping past Burnley after a 3 goal advantage.