Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Georgie Thompson off SSN

Comments

• Options
    georgie_thompson_gallery_1.jpg

Georgie for me.....Yummy
  • Options
    Georgie Thompson - I would ave that all night until the neighbours complained about the smell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Georgie Thompson - I would ave that all night until the neighbours complained about the smell.

I take it the odour's coming from your end Leroy.There's no way a bit of skirt like Georgie stinks.
  • Options
    You're talking about my future wife have some respect
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]You're talking about my ex-future wife have some respect
    ;)
  • Options
    I'd chop my cock off and throw it at her just so I could say she's touched it
  • Options
    Millie is great, but boy oh boy Georgie is a fine FINE specimen!! Back doors, in, would, get, smashed, right, not particularly in that order!! Georgie rocks baby.
  • Options
    Charlotte wearing tight blue top with zip on SSN now.
  • Options
    Best of Soccer AM from last night. Superb 3rd eye with Sam Matterface, taking a peek down young georgie's top.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Best of Soccer AM from last night. Superb 3rd eye with Sam Matterface, taking a peek down young georgie's top.

Quality! Didn't even do it slyly!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Best of Soccer AM from last night. Superb 3rd eye with Sam Matterface, taking a peek down young georgie's top.

Quality! Didn't even do it slyly!

He even starts talking to them, it's funny.. but to be fair I wouldn't be caught doing it, as I wouldn't look away. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhKqou0xh8 ; 1.18 in.
  • Options
    Very funny that. Saw that last night on SS, even the missus laughed!
  • Options
    brilliant....even the Gerrard one was quality
  • Options
    she may be lovely looking but she is vertically challenged. she's got heels on and he's tiny!
  • Options
    Aherm, your point caller????
  • Options
    Pic Don't Work !
  • Options
    my point is look at her odd shaped body. No wonder she sits behind a desk.
  • Options
    My dream woman.

As a bonus, she has an attraction to cheeky, but vertically challenged men. All i need to do now is get myself a less attractive, less funny sidekick and she will be mine. Off it, are you available ? :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]my point is look at her odd shaped body. No wonder she sits behind a desk.[/quote]

Odd shaped body! I dont think so!!!

I'll forgive her the Dec thing, as she lost my number.

We will be together. . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    article-0-04E46C0C000005DC-982_468x542.jpg
  • Options
    She's little !!
    (Sorry, first time I've noticed her body from the chest down.............)
  • Options
    dont know why but always thought of her as being tall, she's a right titch, but they're the best ones, easier to chuck around (in a non violent way!)
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited September 2009
    Just need someone next to them in that picture to put the two into perspective. Makes Dec look like a big bloke!
  • Options
    4ft 11 she is. Nothing wrong with that lads but her body shape is out of context. she looks lovely behind a desk mind.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]4ft 11 she is. Nothing wrong with that lads but her body shape is out of context. she looks lovely behind a desk mind.[/quote]
    I see what you're saying, she has very small legs. I'll be surprised if that puts anyone off!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]4ft 11 she is. Nothing wrong with that lads but her body shape is out of context. she looks lovely behind a desk mind.

Well she and I would look silly walking down the street holding hands wouldn't we.

Not my type anyway and I doubt I'm hers either ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]4ft 11 she is. Nothing wrong with that lads but her body shape is out of context. she looks lovely behind a desk mind.

Well she and I would look silly walking down the street holding hands wouldn't we.

Not my type anyway and I doubt I'm hers either ; - )

You mean, you wouldn't stoop that low? ;)
  • Options
    Bugger !!
    What to watch this afternoon.
    GT (in a low-ish cut dress) or Countdown ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bugger !!
    What to watch this afternoon.
    GT (in a low-ish cut dress) or Countdown ?

Sky + :)