Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Only 14,000

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
I've heard we've only sold 14,000 tickets for tuesday night . Poor show eh

The demise continues , I'm glad its friday .

Comments

• Options
    How many season tickets are there?
  • Options
    Its funny, I heard a few more but have been told its not very good. If we cant get up for this we will never get up for anything. perhaps the malaise is not just with the board and management
  • Options
    Including season tickets? Can't be right.
  • Options
    We've got 16k season ticket holders, palace have sold 3.5k.

What are you on about?
  • Options
    I think we have nearer 14,000 season ticket holders...add 3,400 of them and you get close (infact slightly more) to an average Palace home gate....
  • Options
    I expect about 25k .If we can turn up for Forest on the coldest day in many a years, i'm sure we can get similar numbers for this one.

We have no worry of getting anywhere near the Palace attendance for the corresponding fixture.
  • Options
    There are just under 15,000 season ticket holders
  • Options
    Our last game with anything riding on it this season so got to go. (well until they get their 3rd goal anyway).
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]There are just under 15,000 season ticket holders[/quote]

Yep from teh report thats right so no way have we sold 14k
    Unless we have had no matchday tickets sold and 1k of season ticket refunds?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I expect about 25k .If we can turn up for Forest on the coldest day in many a years, i'm sure we can get similar numbers for this one.

We have no worry of getting anywhere near the Palace attendance for the corresponding fixture.
    Exactly, we had 24k (according to the club...) for the forest game, should be a similar of higher figure on Tuesday. Only £20 a ticket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I expect the attendance will be around 22k, which will be like a cup final to Palace
  • Options
    we'll get mugs like me who will last minute decide to come to the game after all - it will be a big crowd for the Palace players and fans so they might raise their game LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]I expect about 25k .If we can turn up for Forest on the coldest day in many a years, i'm sure we can get similar numbers for this one.

Exactly, we had 24k (according to the club...) for the forest game, should be a similar of higher figure on Tuesday. Only £20 a ticket.

Forest was cheap (£15 for adult), offers to Schools, on a Saturday and tickets were on open sale unlike Tuesday.

With a walk up of about 2k and including ST (especially kids who won't be there) I think it will be 20103
  • Options
    We managed to sell 20k for Coventry despite the ground being half empty. So we will easily make 20k me thinks. Especially as Palace have sold the Jimmy Seed
  • Options
    I bought 2 today!! she told me they were the last 2 in the north upper so thats a sell out!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]I bought 2 today!! she told me they were the last 2 in the north upper so thats a sell out!![/quote]

Thats good news young lad wanted to bring some Doris with him and now he cant

GOOD
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I've heard we've only sold 14,000 tickets for tuesday night . Poor show eh

Sorry mate I can't quite follow your post here?
    We have more than that in season ticket holders alone...so those are 'sold' already...plus the Palarse 3,500...that's 17,000+.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]I've heard we've only sold 14,000 tickets for tuesday night . Poor show eh

Sounds like good news to me.

When you add on the 15,000 S/T holders and 3,200 Palace that gives us 32,200 so far. Not bad considering our capacity and heading towards our break even figure :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]

Sorry mate I can't quite follow your post here?
    We have more than that in season ticket holders alone...so those are 'sold' already...plus the Palarse 3,500...that's 17,000+.

well i know 15 people who are coming mix of boys and girls ;o) so that's 17015