Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charlton Life home page

Dear people in charge

On the home page it says

"There's been lots going on at Charlton Life since our launch in August"

I must say, it feels like a lot longer than that... :-)

Love Weegie

Comments

• Options
    No comment Weegs, its the issue me and Lookout argue about the most !!

A new homepage will be coming soon, otherwise i am to fly to Bermuda and conduct a 'hompage vigil' outside his house with me constantly shouting 'homepage' at 8-second intervals.

:-)
  • Options
    Can I go with you ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No comment Weegs, its the issue me and Lookout argue about the most !!

A new homepage will be coming soon, otherwise i am to fly to Bermuda and conduct a 'hompage vigil' outside his house with me constantly shouting 'homepage' at 8-second intervals.

I don't mind coming to Bermuda too, if a bit of reinforcement would help... :-)
  • Options
    He's using the Amazon money to fly over...
  • Options
    Heres an idea:
    Lets get someone to organize a coach to take us all there !!
  • Options
    Operation Bermuda - let's all get as far away from CAFC as possible - what a fantastic protest idea!

How much exactly is there in that Amazon pot? ;-)
  • Options
    I think sales are going to have to hit the million pound mark before we get our commission of a king size mars bar.....

but every 0.001p helps, as they say !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I think sales are going to have to hit the million pound mark before we get our commission of a king size mars bar.....

but every 0.001p helps, as they say !

Is it true CL lost £11.50p last financial year? Why are you keep the accounts a secret? Are you planning to sell off the best hamsters? We need answers!
  • Options
    can i interest you in our fortcoming convertible bond issue ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]can i interest you in our fortcoming convertible bond issue ??

Certainly. Here are my bank account details and password. Just take what you need and leave the rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "I am a Nigerian businessman..........................
    blah,blah..............................
    yadda,yadda,yadda............................
    Sod It !! Just send me your money."
  • Options
    What about the pot-holes??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]No comment Weegs, its the issue me and Lookout argue about the most !!

Guys, if Lookout won't let you in, you can stay at mine :-)
  • Options
    Love the idea of a CL trip to Bermuda, but shouldn't we have a stategic review ? ;)
  • Options
    can we put the C/L badges on the strategic review's agenda then.. ?

:-))
  • Options
    I think the whole site would work a lot better if we had a matrix of how things needed to be. Makes sense surely.
  • Options
    Is my Com-pu-ter screwed or is CL on a go-slow today ?
  • Options
    I think your computer may not be very happy, or someone's piggybacking onto your broadband if you haven't got your wifi locked down properly.
  • Options
    thread hijack?
  • Options
    Does anyone ever go to the home page? I always go straight to the discussions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't know there was one!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Does anyone ever go to the home page? I always go straight to the discussions.
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Didn't know there was one!!!!
    that's probably why it's hardly changed since the site went live
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]thread hijack?

Re-cycling !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Does anyone ever go to the home page? I always go straight to the discussions.

briefly to get the forum, why dont we scrap the homepage and 'hello forum' just a thought :-)
  • Options
    Maybe some different people should write some articles for the Blog
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Maybe some different people should write some articles for the Blog

well you only need to ask henry ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Maybe some different people should write some articles for the Blog

well you only need to ask henry ;-)

Not for me to ask, I'm just a member not admin.
  • Options
    Every morning, I always read the Blog first.

;o)
  • Options
    i can't be bothered:
    Whats it say Og ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Heres an idea:
    Lets get someone to organize a coach to take us all there !!
    I think Nathan's your man! ;-p