Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

City Tractor Boys

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Ipswich fans held a meeting with John Wark and Simon Milton in the City Tavern last night. Fecking cheek !!

Comments

• Options
    Did they????

how did you hear about that?
  • Options
    mate works for Dresdner and his colleague, a Tractor boy, invited him along. This Tractor Boy has been to a couple of our meetings, thought them great, and so arranged their own.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite] This Tractor Boy has been to a couple of our meetings
    Why?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]This Tractor Boy has been to a couple of our meetings
    Why?!

just out of interest. Thought it fantastic that a group of fans could get Directors, Chief Execs, ex-players etc to come up to the City to speak to a bunch of fans. Thought it so great he arranged one himself. Now, personally, I have nothing against the Tractor Boys and so perhaps a joint meeting could be arranged. Perhaps the guest could be a 'played for both Clubs' ie Matty Holland. Could work.
  • Options
    Kevin Lisbie, Darren Ambrose
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Kevin Lisbie, Darren Ambrose

I was going to put Lisbie but I doubt he'd be much of a draw. As for Ambrose ..... Also, there's a certain Darren Bent, Bent, Bent and he has a lot of spare time at the moment. Also, Marcus Bent (ducks for cover).
  • Options
    they had between 50 and 60 there last night so a very good turnout.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]they had between 50 and 60 there last night so a very good turnout.
    well they all live in london;-)
  • Options
    not having that. got to organise another.

Tho i woudlnt know where to start with guests? think it might be best to leave it a while?

or should i get lennie lawrence back - see what he makes of it all?
  • Options
    Lennie, Hales and Flanaghan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why don't you see if John Robinson's free!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Why don't you see if John Robinson's free![/quote]

tut... never again.