Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So there is a black cloud over the traning ground

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
nt

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2009
    what ?? Ah the picture has now appeared !!
  • Options
    There's a massive punch up going on inside!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]There's a massive punch up going on inside!

They're fighting to see who can get away first !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]There's a massive punch up going on inside!

They're fighting to see who can get away first !

None of them can probably find the door.
  • Options
    is the legend frank butcher going up to sheffield tomorrow for more torture??
  • Options
    ha ha this is funny
  • Options
    They're probably all huddled by the door asking what that strange white rectangular thing is on the grass outside.
  • Options
    Whats worse is we were actually attacking that goal at the time! ;-)
  • Options
    I heard Pardkinson took them on a team building trip to Calais the other day, they all fell off the boat and completely missed the water!

Cross%20Channel%20Ferry%20Trip.jpg
  • Options
    Kins to Parky "I don't think the players have quite got the idea of this zonal marking yet"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]is the legend frank butcher going up to sheffield tomorrow for more torture??

Yes, even though the thoight of travelling to Sheffield for the second week running is sickening me at the moment but I did bite the bullet and attend the empty ticket office on Tuesday.

If we lose i'm going to do one of those online suicide things for you all, i'll post the link tomorrow night. :D
  • Options
    TParky to Kins 'they'll have to get used to it , I'm not allowing this man on man stuff anymore.'
  • Options
    you are a hero to me ... FRANK THE CRANK ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]is the legend frank butcher going up to sheffield tomorrow for more torture??

Yes, even though the thoight of travelling to Sheffield for the second week running is sickening me at the moment but I did bite the bullet and attend the empty ticket office on Tuesday.

If we lose i'm going to do one of those online suicide things for you all, i'll post the link tomorrow night. :D

see ya there Frankie !!
  • Options
    Thats an idea, we could do a Charlton flashmob event, I can just imagine Henry & MOG reliving the 70's punk era and pogoing allround the car park.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Thats an idea, we could do a Charlton flashmob event, I can just imagine Henry & MOG reliving the 70's punk era and pogoing allround the car park.

Not with those pot holes. Health and safety risk that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Thats an idea, we could do a Charlton flashmob event, I can just imagine Henry & MOG reliving the 70's punk era and pogoing allround the car park.

I think that's probably a bit too energetic for the old fellas now .....

;o)
  • Options
    Frank the Crank, love it !!
  • Options
    Where is everyone drinking tomorrow? Im getting into Sheffield at 12:08 apparently from Euston so will have a bit of time.
  • Options
    Judging by Total Emergency last night on ITV1, keep out of The Sportsmen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it was The Sportsman we went back to after one match and there was a bikers quiz night going on - kept conversation to a low level!