Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sub today Clark

TELTEL
edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Silly comment probably, but who was this?

Comments

• Options
    Jack Clark he's a full back played quite a few games for the reserves
  • Options
    Think it was mentioned in the match thread that he's a 17 year old academy left back.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    He went Hurstmere school in Sidcup, brilliant to see local lads coming through.

Have seen him a few times this season, impressed me a couple of times and think he may have potential, but IMO still a huge way away from first team football, and staggered he was on the bench
  • Options
    Agreed, AFKA, I was surprised, too, and didn't know who he was.

But thinking about it, I'll gve Parky credit. With seven subs in an FA cup game, you can afford to give two places to kids you are never going to bring on, just to give them their first taste of a big match day.

So if I have any criticism - which I really do not - it would be that we could have afforded to have had one out of Aswad Thomas, Solly or Mambo sitting there, too...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Agreed, AFKA, I was surprised, too, and didn't know who he was.

But thinking about it, I'll gve Parky credit. With seven subs in an FA cup game, you can afford to give two places to kids you are never going to bring on, just to give them their first taste of a big match day.

So if I have any criticism - which I really do not - it would be that we could have afforded to have had one out of Aswad Thomas, Solly or Mambo sitting there, too...

Josh Wright springs to mind, where was he.