Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

24th March

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Is the last day clubs can go into Administration without incurring points deduction for the following season.

Comments

• Options
    watch this space
  • Options
    On current form we'll be dead and buried by then,it's the tuesday after the PNE game.
  • Options
    I am probably wrong but I thought the league could and probably would serve the points penalty the following season if a team was doomed.

Didn't Leeds have that situation when they got relegated? I'm sure they started the following season in div 3 with a points deduction despite filing for administration the previous season.
  • Options
    This was the infomaton given out by BBC 5Live Radio. In Leeds case I think they were long gone, ok maybe we are, but I guess there has to be a cut off point. Not many teams are relegated by the 3rd week in March.
    In fact I think this date was introduced after the Leeds afffair.
  • Options
    just a minor point, but...........we 'aint going into administration.
  • Options
    First time I've ever agreed with Golfie ...... but he's bang on right!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]just a minor point, but...........we 'aint going into administration.

Who said we were? Negative talk like that helps no one fella.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]just a minor point, but...........we 'aint going into administration.

Do you have this as gospel then ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]

Who said we were? Negative talk like that helps no one fella.

OK Sorry.We WON'T be dead and buried by then :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Is the last day clubs can go into Administration without incurring points deduction for the following season.

So what...why are you telling us this?
    Fishing again egh Chirpy!