Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky says :

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
"What I want us to do now is take that level of performance into Tuesday's derby with Crystal Palace."

I'm sorrry Parky but if we play like we did Saturday we will get turned over. Saturday wasn't much, if any,improvement on what we have seen recently and the last five minutes glossed over what was another pretty poor performance. If you were happy with that and thought that performance good enough then it shows that you are way out of your depth and incapable of doing anything about it.

Comments

• Options
    PARKINSON OUT !! END OF. Hasnt got a clue.
  • Options
    But Large....we already know that....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]But Large....we already know that....lol

we know it but unfortunatley Parky hasn't seemed to grasp it yet
  • Options
    Oh dear...........not the best thing to say Phil on the eve a local derby, when we are in desperate need of points, if you are happy with the performance after a defeat we are in smelly stuff..........can the last fan to leave the ground on Tuesday night please turn the lights off
  • Options
    Nice little rallying cry from Pardky.
  • Options
    The only thing i want to hear Pardky say is ----goodbye.
  • Options
    I thought we played alright
  • Options
    Parky says Relax.
  • Options
    I thought we played alright too. i enjoyed the game, thought that the changes came a bit too late and with an extra 5/10 mins in that formation we'd have got a draw no problem. think kelly youga and rob elliot need to have a bonding session and actually talk to each other, as that was a definate weekness, but we were unlucky not to score 2 goals ourselves before half time.
  • Options
    you guys forget these are the eternal moaners ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]you guys forget these are the eternal moaners ;o)

I prefer to be called an eternal realist.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite] but we were unlucky not to score 2 goals ourselves before half time.

do you mean the two weak efrorts from Ambrose and Sam. If either had actually struck the ball properly then maybe.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

yep you keep it up, i know who i think gives a more honest (non blinkered view) of things
  • Options
    Moan, moan, fucking moan. Please just give it up.

I am bored of the doom and gloom on here! A lot of people said we played well some said we played shite is it not obvious that Parky is relating to the better parts to our play?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I am bored of the doom and gloom on here!

come on dazzler it's hardly the most inspiring time in the life of a charlton fan, so doom and gloom is where we are at at the moment, maybe next year when we're pushing for promotion it'll all be happiness love hugs and kisses but for now we are living a nightmare FACT!!
  • Options
    As Uri Gellar would say unlock the box in your mind that has all the positive thoughts concentrate on them and your life will seem much better for it! ;o)
  • Options
    Emotional obsessive’s is a better way to discribe them Daz.

Ambrose did well to make that chance, good save from Bennett to keep the shot out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]you guys forget these are the eternal moaners ;o)

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]but we were unlucky not to score 2 goals ourselves before half time.

do you mean the two weak efrorts from Ambrose and Sam. If either had actually struck the ball properly then maybe.

yep, maybe they were weak, but they were chances that didn't come off - another time they will.

i think that our team obviously have to take their chances as we get so few of them, so wasn't surprised. If you added all the chances that Man U get in a game, they may only score 2 of them, whether they are weak shots by Giggs or Rooney - doesn't neccessarily mean they are pony or can't score another time. There were definate positives that came out of the game, and the 2 shots that missed, another time may go in - there are no prizes for scuffed shots, but its better than none at all.
  • Options
    Cheers Rothko i'll keep it in mind lol

I thought Ambrose deserved a penalty and the hand ball was clear cut for a penner at the end!

Ambrose plays well in that position!
  • Options
    did ambrose touch the ball much other than that chance, didn't hear him mentioned much on the commentary.

PS it is very hard to be positive about CAFC

:)
  • Options
    yeah, he did - and believe me I'm not an ambrose fan by any means - i thought he played alright. it was about 10 mins in as we had bets on him to score first goal. he put in effort, got around a lot, picked up the ball in midfield a lot. i still think its a shame for burton to play up front on his own, as you could tell he was trying a lot harder on saturday but has no one around him to assist.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parky says:

Put your hands on your head.