Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

robbie keane

i wonder if his views on his boyhood dream of playing for liverpool have changed.

Comments

• i wonder if we can get him on loan
  • edited January 2009
    YEAH THINK SO.

Not happy boy - god knows what benitex is up to
  • Why?

Is he being sold?
  • he was left out of squad yesterday and didn't even bother going to game by all accounts
  • Ah poor kopite. Can't even beat Everton.
  • Good business sense, if they do sell him in this transfer window, surely it is more appealing to a potential buyer that he is not cup tied.
  • Who? Cant recognise the name maybe a distant memory of it?
  • another all out attacking display by everton... i mean i can understand chuff like stoke, hull,west ham (and even ourselves when we were up) going there and putting everyone behind the ball but i give everton more credit than that.... but maybe i shouldn't
    benitez winds me up big time
  • to be fair to everton they do not have any strikers fit.
  • Circumstances forced that unfortunately oohaahmortimer. We had no strikers, Fellani was suspended (won't be for the replay though) and Arteta was injured. To hear Beneathus whinging afterwards about Everton's tactics was laughable bearing in mind the number of times his team has gone to places like Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and various European games with the sole intention of getting a draw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good and honest player as far as I know.....one of the few who you like to see do well.
  • It's good to see that News Shopper supports his local team...
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Circumstances forced that unfortunately oohaahmortimer. We had no strikers, Fellani was suspended (won't be for the replay though) and Arteta was injured. To hear Beneathus whinging afterwards about Everton's tactics was laughable bearing in mind the number of times his team has gone to places like Old Trafford, Stamford Bridge and various European games with the sole intention of getting a draw.

excuses excuses - meant to be a big club I thought. You bloody scousers could make excuses for a serial killer lol

The Tottenham of the North - woe is me every ****** week

go work on the liverpool echo :-)
  • edited February 2009
    Tried that in 2005, they wouldn't take me. Thought I was more of a fan than a reporter, which I take as a compliment.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]It's good to see that News Shopper supports his local team...[/quote]

News Shopper has a second favourite team and they are Charlton.
  • edited February 2009
    seems like yet another day he will be able to watch his boyhood heroes from the stand (if he turns up).
    what a dream move this is turning out to be.
  • edited February 2009
    Incredible, isn't it? What did he do? Piss in Benitez's tea? Suggest he have a shave?
  • keane is a whining little sod. If i had to put up with being around him monday to friday in training, I wouldn't want to have to put up with him on match day as well...
  • [cite]Posted By: BBClaus[/cite]keane is a whining little sod. If i had to put up with being around him monday to friday in training, I wouldn't want to have to put up with him on match day as well...

What do you base that on?

A bit like Darren Bent he always runs his socks off, but never goes mouthing off to the press about how unfair life is when he earns £50k a week.
  • just how many more boyhood dreams can he fulfil?
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably a few more on £65k a week in Scotland
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Probably a few more on £65k a week in Scotland

Celtic will be paying Keane nowhere near 65K per week.

They will probably pay him a maximum of 20K per week and have the Spuds make up the difference.

If Keane wants a full time move to Parkhead he will have to take a very large salary cut.