Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kinsella

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Is it me that only thinks this. Having Kinsella giving his own little gee up on the OS pre match before Parky tells its own story? I do actually think he could be the next manager! Its just a shame he is being tainted by the Parky/Pardew regime.

Where else do you see an assitant having his own section and pre match comments? Then saying that were else do you get a club that loans a player to a main rival and then gives them and said club a big write up on their OS.

3 points would be great tomorrow! Come On You reds!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]I do actually think he could be the next manager!

Wouldn't be surprised, hopefully we'd have learnt out lesson by then on appointing assistant managers though.
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]Then saying that were else do you get a club that loans a player to a main rival and then gives them and said club a big write up on their OS.

That's a good thing surely? If you don't want to read about the players out on loan you don't have to. It's there for the people that want to know how they are getting on.
  • Options
    If people view Parkinson as being tainted by serving under Pardew, then what of Kinsella's future, given that he has served under both?
  • Options
    But surely Kinsella has been first tainted as skipper under Curbs.

That's right, isn't it OoooohAaaaarggghhh! .......?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]But surely Kinsella has been first tainted as skipper under Curbs.

That's right, isn't it OoooohAaaaarggghhh! .......?

;o)

And brought in as coach by Reed. Tainted love I call it.
  • Options
    So it wasn't Reed who was useless.

Nor Pardew.

Even Parky can't be blamed.

It's all down to Kinsella, Charlton legend - but Charlton jinx.
    The Jonah of all our hopes.

KINSELLA OUT!

;o)
  • Options
    Hahah!