Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Every body hurts sometime"

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
as the song goes . Still there are afew things peeps should remember when thinking of the game Tues. So what if Palarse take the piss ? thats footie and its our turn, but ---- but remember this ----------

how f**kin good was it when Goldman asked for as many Charlton to turn up at ShitOuts Park as they were in need of the dosh and 8,500 did and how good did it feel singing "well never play you again"? -- how good was it to take the piss at their place after years of them treating us like shit there ?

how good was it when Jony Fourtune scored 5 mins from the end to send them down ? not mid way through the season but the actual goal that sent them down scored by us at The Valley .

What ever happens at The Valley 2morrow hey cant score the goal that sends us down they could not get 8,500 for an away game.

We wont attack their kids dads and mumsand unlike them we do show up in the correct post code when say we will.

If by some huge fluke of form we win just what will the sad croydon twats say tothat ?

When its all over we will still be CAFC and thank f**K for that !!

Comments

• Options
    dodging the hollie stuff but otherwise what Goonerhater said
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]When its all over we will still be CAFC and thank f**K for that !!

... and that's what it's all about!
  • Options
    GH - Great post fella.
  • Options
    Great post. Will take those words with me tonight,
  • Options
    so to repeat "what would the sad croydon twats say to that ?"
  • Options
    oh well done

and in what way did we treat you like shit when you rented our joint?

and apart from the train incident, don't try and put us in the same bracket as millwall, that's just daft

i really don't get why you hate us so much - the only reason why i'd possibly dislike charlton is because of your bizarre vitriol towards all things palace

I'm sure i'll be the recipient of some less than mature responses, oh well
  • Options
    Thank you for the 3 points, David.

No other team has been that generous to us, since Ipswich allowed us to beat them on the 4th October.
    The same Ipswich that caned you 4-1 at home in your previous League game.

Just kidding ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: david sylvian[/cite]oh well done

and in what way did we treat you like shit when you rented our joint?

and apart from the train incident, don't try and put us in the same bracket as millwall, that's just daft

i really don't get why you hate us so much - the only reason why i'd possibly dislike charlton is because of your bizarre vitriol towards all things palace

I'm sure i'll be the recipient of some less than mature responses, oh well

We don't like you. Just accept that. If we explain you will just say that you don't hate us blah, blah, blah. We've done it a hundred times. That some of you claim not to reciprocate is neither here nor there.

Personally I prefer to see Millwall lose but beating Palace is also good.

Love and Peace
  • Options
    the reason we hate you is because your Palace you are shit through and through,

Look back to your chairman Noades and if you think he did good towards us and we should have goodwill to you look again

Your club is the worst in the land and you sneak in and around SE7 on matchdays saying you dont hate us we mean nothing to you because you would rather hate a mob of seasiders that you hardly ever play.

your a joke club, joke fans, joke Joke joke.

You dont hate us you want us to believe you dont care about us.

Funny that when the majority of your fans strated calling out fans in the East stand,

Funny That when you consider you made up a song especially for the game,

Funny that when your scum fans attack a train of mums,dads,Kids then on every forum about say Charlton asked for it calling them on the carrige, then the CCTV shows that it was just normal people on their way to a match not hollies or even young men.

Funny that isnt it you might be a nice bloke but you support a shit team and a stripey one at that
  • Options
    Talking of joke fans, a palace fan went to the game last night dressed as a clown. He looked pretty stupid at London Bridge last night.