Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

H Block North upper.

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Anyone know why H block is restricted view according to the commercial centre?

Comments

• Options
    it bloody shouldnt be - i sit there!!!

allot of people do stand though...
  • Options
    Probably for the best mate.....
  • Options
    I was told that there was a large wire mesh in front of it and that the view was "Not very good at all"
  • Options
    Perhaps it's because me and my mate are both 17 stone and sit one row from the front!
  • Options
    cant say i've noticed a wire mesh in front of me!

I'm row MM - did they say which row it was?
  • Options
    looks fine from my seat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]cant say i've noticed a wire mesh in front of me!

I'm row MM - did they say which row it was?

No just that it was really very poor. I'm sure i sat up there before a few seasons back before i had S.T. and i didn't notice.
  • Options
    Becasue when Charlton are attacking or defending, most people tend to sit with their eyes closed as they know whats about to happen!
  • Options
    its probably where they are fixing the leaking roof.
  • Options
    Maybe, but surely 2 weeks between games should be enough to fix it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You're probably sitting in a seat behind one of the safety rails that have the red mesh on them, it probably blocks your view of part of the pitch, but you can see through it if you move when the action goes behind it.

Did you not ask the commercial centre for more of an explanation of what it was?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Cheers, but not me i'll be in K block as per usual. My friends have to suffer it. I'm sure they will cope though!

And no. It was hard enough getting that much out of them. I don't mean to be nasty but you may have needed a shovel to find the poor girls I.Q!
  • Options
    My seat in L block has a lousy view - it faces the pitch
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]My seat in L block has a lousy view - it faces the pitch

yeah mine in H is the same

more lousey display/entertainment rather than view