Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kinsella: Fans can inspire us to Palace victory

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4078302.Kinsella__Fans_can_inspire_us_to_Palace_victory/

Comments

• Options
    what like everytime a charlton player fekks up a pass the whole ground moan and groan and shout...

v inspiring.
  • Options
    Kins is just playing the fans - knowing what an inspirational captain he was he's hoping if he talks it up the fans will follow and rightly so.

Wll done kins for trying
  • Options
    yep just like at the away game when the support was great(for us) and the team were as pathetic as you could ever have imagined
    as much as the crowd can give the team a moral boost it doesn't make a crap footballer better
  • Options
    Lets just sit in silence then
  • Options
    well you can't blame him for trying Ooo aaah Kins is Charlton thru and thru that much is evident and you can imagin him giving it some in the dressing room tonight.

Let's hope our players have some bollox - or if they had half the bollox Kins had in a charlton shirt we might put up a fight tonight.
  • Options
    Why does the fans have to inspire a win?

Surely that the team and management
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yep just like at the away game when the support was great(for us) and the team were as pathetic as you could ever have imagined
    as much as the crowd can give the team a moral boost it doesn't make a crap footballer better[/quote]

I totally agree. I think the football played that day showed what help a good following can produce..NOTHING when the team of players don't give a shit!
    We were well up for the game, and the fans were in fall voice (as normal against Palarse) yet the players gave nothing back, so whats the difference now??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Why does the fans have to inspire a win?

Surely that the team and management[/quote]

Why not both, to be honest I dont care if the thought of a win bonus, the tea ladies half time cuppa, or the thought of avenging the defeat at selhurst that inspires them as long as something does!
  • Options
    Kins is giving more interviews than Parky these days!
  • Options
    above all others tonight is not about form or about this season

it is about here now and i for one will be giving it loads all nite long

were gonners we know that we are royally fuked we know that but for one night only lets forget this season and get into it 2nite.

if we only win one more game all season let it be 2nite

come on you reds smash them stripey nigel muggy knuts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Why does the fans have to inspire a win?

Why not both, to be honest I dont care if the thought of a win bonus, the tea ladies half time cuppa, or the thought of avenging the defeat at selhurst that inspires them as long as something does!

Fans have to play their part too.

Several opposing managers have made comments about how Charlton supporters turn against their own team.
  • Options
    The last time we played palace at home, Pards said that the lads had heard the fans shouting, they realised how important the game was to us and so the lads gave their all. I remember being annoyed at the time as I thought they should have done that regardless. I want to win tonight, so I'll get behind the lads as usual and just hope against hope.
  • Options
    "The noise of the crowd, the singing and the chanting, is the oxygen we players breathe" – Danny Blanchflower

lets hope this rings true this evening
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]above all others tonight is not about form or about this season

it is about here now and i for one will be giving it loads all nite long

were gonners we know that we are royally fuked we know that but for one night only lets forget this season and get into it 2nite.

if we only win one more game all season let it be 2nite

come on you reds smash them stripey nigel muggy knuts

Maybe we should get you in the dressing room before the game, certianly did it for me!
  • Options
    If we arent up for this one then the malaise that has spread through the club has finally seeped into the fans......the players shouldnt need a rallying call and neither should we......this the Stripey Nigel ***** from up the road for FS.....bring it on!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]If we arent up for this one then the malaise that has spread through the club has finally seeped into the fans......the players shouldnt need a rallying call and neither should we......this the Stripey Nigel ***** from up the road for FS.....bring it on!

You are right Tel but I am feeling that malaise.

Night games are difficult at the best of times for me but I have other stuff going on and although I've brought my ticket with me I really wonder whether it is worth giving myself a lot of extra aggravation to watch a spineless performance from our lot and listen to the Nigels giving it large.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I just hope the players realise what this game means to the fans, I have my doubts though.
  • Options
    I think its scandalous that players need 'inspiring' in a local derby when every game should be a cup final at least for them in the situation their in.

Wankers.
  • Options
    re the title of the article.
    surely kinsella should be looking for inspiration for a charlton victory. not palace.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]re the title of the article.
    surely kinsella should be looking for inspiration for a charlton victory. not palace.

lol well spotted
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Why does the fans have to inspire a win?

Can I suggest their well paid PROFESSIONAL pride being their inspiration (if they have any of course)