Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else feeling like this ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I cannot believe any true Charlton fan cannot be up for this - fearing the worse yes - but not turning up UNACCEPTABLE

Dave Mehmet - everyone knows you can't be bothered because you have several large dinners to work through when you get home!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Think i'm just tired. Got the train with Sco this morning and he looked at me like i've been hiding in a cave for two months !
    What does that look look like?!
  • Options
    rough
  • Options
    "Dave Mehmet - everyone knows you can't be bothered because you have several large dinners to work through when you get home!!!!!!"

Sorry Twiggy, forgot you've recovered from your bulimia so well!
  • Options
    Feeling quite relaxed about.

If we lose then hey, what did we expect but we're still Charlton and they are still Palace (see GH's post)

If we win, then while it won't necessarily be the dawning of a new era we can avoid the flood of Palace fans who have been signing up over the past few weeks gloating and can say. "we're rubbish and we still be beat you"
  • Options
    Come on guys, we have to be up for this one......lets all give it (one last) a go......Im in the West lower courtesy of Maglor.
  • Options
    I've got an awful cold but still trying to bring my step daughter as her Charlton 'rebirth' (after a failed attempt some years back when she was 6-7)
  • Options
    I'm more interested to see how the ref does tonight.

If Atwell is his usual self then be prepared for dodgy pens, good goals disallowed and daft red cards.
  • Options
    Just returned to England from playing in a band in the French alps.

Still umming and arring wether to pay on the door. Don't think it'll be pleasant tbh. If I do, this will be my first match in over 2 months.

Wouldn't expect anything on the pitch, really. The only passion will be in the stands by all accounts (hope I'm wrong). Very demoralised. I think tonight could be a very important night in Charlton's (recent?) history if we lose, it may be the catalyst to bring things to a head (thinking more between fans and the board/players more than anything else) - there are gonna be some angry people.

Anyway... apart from all that: Belated happy new year to Charltonlifers :-)

boggzy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Maybe I've not been to enough games lately AFKA. Day off today and I'm jumping around the house like a loon and really looking forward to meeting Ketters in the Bourne for a couple of pints before heading up to the Lib...

Having said that, I bet we'll spend the second half on the concourse though ;-)

Watching the rugby?

You missing another home game tonight Dave?!

Nope, see you there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    im going but not excited in the slightest,leaving work at 5,go home have something to eat and then pick someone up,should make the lib for about 7' is pint of lime and soda then on to the game.Far more important things in my life at the moment as I try and drum up business together with Charlton being shite,very non-plused
  • Options
    Cheers Boggzy...get yourself down to the Valley...you know you want to...

Come on Steve...this is most unlike you mate......
  • Options
    I'm feeling nervous and excited all at the same time - I've had this feeling that we're going to win tonight in my head all day - come on boys!!!
  • Options
    yeah i'm not feelin much about tonight.

This morning I was even planing on not going, didn't bring out a coat or my wallet to work purposley so I didn't go, after spending all day sitting next to some palace idiots I now feeled compelled to go though

nb. not hopeful of the result though
  • Options
    No had a good day at work as for the game i just hope we turn up tonight(the players that is)
  • Options
    I'll probably be up for it as soon as I'm out of the office, It's been a long day!
  • Options
    I know how you feel, AFKABartram!
    It's terrible.
  • Options
    Duracel Batteries aren't well known for bouncing around. It's the "rabbits" that they power.

I feel sick to my guts as if I've taken a knee to my balls.
  • Options
    The pre-match optimism and the subsquent let-down have gone.

what left is a tired and stressed body which no longer possesses optimism but is dredding the obvious and eventual let-down.

I feel sick.

Need to lie down.

Over and out. RIP CAFC
  • Options
    keep the faith i was feeling it all day

i couldnt care two shits if we dont win again EVER if my last winning memory is to have beaten those no good kiddy smacking stripey tossers so fecking be it