Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You've gotta feel for those poor Palace fans....

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Bless em, they've been wetting themselves in excitement ahead of this, doing their silly song lists and counting down to lording it in our ground. We're on our knees and this is the one time they can really put the proverbial boot in.

And then their team go and do that !!

Cheers Neil !!!

"I think Charlton should be disgusted with themselves. If they'd put that sort of effort in for Alan Pardew they wouldn't be in the position they are now.

"They should look themselves in the mirror after the sort of effort they put in tonight. They don't play Crystal Palace every week."

Bless him. I'd get your own house in order first after that shower of shite before you start commenting on other teams.

HOOOOOOOOF !!!

Comments

• He's probably got a good point though, hasn't he?
  • Almost coming across like he has a crush on Pardew! I would love to play Palace every week, even in our reduced circumstances we have taken 9pts out of 12 against them. As you correctly say Afka, get your own house in order Neil!! 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 ad lib to fade....
  • I will admit i do think their song about who's laughing now has merit ( I will never say anything nice about them stripey mugs again)

but Jeeesus yo lot are shocking your fans are a disgrace you have no class and the most important thing of all

We will always be able to sing the We Sent The Palace Down because history will tell you it is true, your song is a tad early and yes you may think we are not laughing now and you will be correct But you will always be shit stripey mugs and you can not change that fact
  • I wonder if all those Palace fans who signed up on here in anticipation will post in the next few days?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    "I think Charlton should be disgusted with themselves. If they'd put that sort of effort in for Alan Pardew they wouldn't be in the position they are now.

He seems to be forgetting that under Pardew we did them home AND away last season.
  • So when Palace were shite and struggling before he took over does that mean They should be disgusted with themselves aswell? Hypocritical scumbag!
  • edited January 2009
    To be fair David Sylvian (of Sylvian and Sakamoto fame) has appeared on here tonight and been as decent as a palace fan could be expected to be under the circumstances.1-0!!!!! love it.
  • and what was with that very gay dozen at the front behind their goal who spent the last 10 minutes jumping around.

Did they really need the toilet badly ??
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]and what was with that very gay dozen at the front behind their goal who spent the last 10 minutes jumping around.

bet they weren't after... i think they got drawn to the luminous jackets... you know like those flies and the UV lights
  • spent an hour in the pub ful of palace with them singing
    who the fuck is laughing now
    think I deserved the win
  • Sponsored links:

• "Who the fuck is laughing now?"
    CAFC, CAFC, CAFC, CAFC, CAFC, CAFC!