Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
RESULT!

Blinding.....

Comments

• Options
    position in table.......... not so good ;-(
  • Options
    I'm ignoring the table and just enjoying this feeling of a win, been far too long, hopefully the players feel exactly the same way
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I'm ignoring the table and just enjoying this feeling of a win, been far too long, hopefully the players feel exactly the same way

Well said, Colt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]I'm ignoring the table and just enjoying this feeling of a win, been far too long, hopefully the players feel exactly the same way

Exactly what i'm doing.Whatever happened we were still going to be in the brown stuff so u may as well enjoy the win.
  • Options
    Great to see Elliot and Basey in particular showing the same level of joy as the fans.
  • Options
    It's 3 points. That's what it's all about. We've broken our duck.
  • Options
    Forget the table for 1 night n enjoy!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]It's 3 points. That's what it's all about. We've broken our duck.
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]Forget the table for 1 night n enjoy!

Exactly.....wish I had something else to say.....lost for words, hung over so I'll go with....

Sha la la lala lalala
    Sha la la lala lalala
    Sha la la lala lalala
    Whose f****ng laughing now.

Purile and immature I know but I can't help it. I need to enjoy this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]Great to see Elliot and Basey in particular showing the same level of joy as the fans.

could be something to do with Elliott being a fan!
  • Options
    ive had the best day....