Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Spring: We can beat the drop

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4080751.Spring__We_can_beat_the_drop/

Comments

• Options
    Well said Matty
  • Options
    You're working late tonight, Mr News Hoper.

;o)
  • Options
    Any transfer news Mr.News Shopper?
  • Options
    Derby day is always busy Oggy, I'm just happy to have some good news to report for once.

No amazing transfer news to report mart77. I expect most of the business to be done on deadline day itself but expect the guy from Walsall and de la Cruz to be offered some kind of deals, whether it be short-term or even longer and I think it is safe to say Gillingham have no chance of landing Dicko.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Derby day is always busy Oggy, I'm just happy to have some good news to report for once.

No amazing transfer news to report mart77. I expect most of the business to be done on deadline day itself but expect the guy from Walsall and de la Cruz to be offered some kind of deals, whether it be short-term or even longer and I think it is safe to say Gillingham have no chance of landing Dicko.

Cheers fella, we rely on u to keep us informed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Derby day is always busy Oggy, I'm just happy to have some good news to report for once.

I appreciated the fact that your match report came literally moments after the final whistle, and you posted the link on here straight away. Quicker than the OS, but then that's not the issue either.

If people want well written considered opinion, match comments and all that goes with it, then they'll have to wait until after the post-match press conference has finished, perhaps?

Anywa, cheers!
  • Options
    Matty Spring,Spring, Spring!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Matty Spring,Spring, Spring!!!

Boing, Boing, Boing!!!