Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Work Xmas Party Last Night....

Two fights, one involving women and some alleged racist abuse.

And I wasnt involved in any of it.

Marvellous.

Comments

• Options
    Had mine last night as well , no fights , no scandal , BORING
  • Options
    Sounds like fun!
    Did anyone get any pics or videos on their phones? ;o)
  • Options
    I was at Fabric for a do last night, and i think the correct terminology at the moment is 'i am in pieces'
  • Options
    I stayed at a hotel by Tower Bridge so am feeling surprisingly well.

Charlatans gig at Brixton tonight so will get messy again.
  • Options
    I walked out halfway through ours when some girl got on stage and started singing songs from Musicals... total dog shit. Most of the surrounding tables followed to the pub down the road!

I have another one today where we are going to some 'Mixology' place to learn how to make, Invent and drink cocktails...tom cruise eat your heart out!
  • Options
    I to had my work xmas do last night and i'm feeling exactly the same as AFKA
  • Options
    Southend - see you at the gig (well, maybe not, having no idea who you are) - can't wait, top band...

AFKA - I work next door to Fabric, what on earth was going on there?

Our company do is in January - what's all that about? I'm taking my teams to the pub for the afternoon today to help get in the spirit....
  • Options
    Got mine tonight, but one of the other teams had theirs last night and ended up brassing in Stratford, then came back to the office at about 5am and slept under their desks.... The office stinks of booze!!
  • Options
    got my office do tonight, and company do in january. got a terrible cold and my tonsils are on fire, so not in the mood at all. not going to drink and going to spend all of tomorrow in bed with a packet of halls soothers and a box of tissues
  • Options
    I have mine tonight!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    had mine last night. we were told we were only allowed 4 drink tokens this year cos sky f**ked us in the a**e on their live contract. still managed to get unlimited wine with the meal and an extra 6 tokens. no agg though. pretty tame by usual standards.
  • Options
    ours is next Tuesday night - bl**dy tuesday night !!!!, what's all that about.....
  • Options
    ours tonight at a golf club near Niagra Falls

spent all afternoon yestrday at Laser Quest which i thought i would hate but in then end was a blast!!
  • Options
    My bird had hers, and ended up on casualty all night with severly strained ankle and foot, apparently the fat bloke on the office fell on her in a club...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]apparently the fat bloke on the office fell on her in a club...

That's her story and she's sticking to it...
  • Options
    Mine is in Austria - a seven hour journey there - and a seven hour journey back the next day with a hangover...
  • Options
    That's what I was thinking...however having seen her stone cold sober after a large amount of booze, I can vouch that at least it was the drink that did it..