Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GREAT NEWS - you'll all be very pleased to hear

2»

Comments

• Options
    Suz...you've told us there's work going on there...are they resurfacing the whole car park?
  • Options
    nope, just the holes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]prepoured nice beer would be a start.

queuing lines painted on the floor
    :)
    Actually a very good idea!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I want balti pies and plastic bottled bud or stella please while your at it

Were you never taught "I would like" gets you further than "I want"? :-)

I'd complain about the attitude of some of the staff DA9 if I was you as well! :-)

Bloody right, Suzi, thats you being hauled over the coals this afternoon, I know people in high places you know.
  • Options
    The all-powerful Fans' Forum brings you a flat car park.

No need for thanks, ladies and gentlemen. It was nothing ........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]The all-powerful Fans' Forum brings you a flat car park.

No need for thanks, ladies and gentlemen. It was nothing ........

Credit should go to the old Swiss Lady, for bringing this issue to the board's attention at last years agm. ;-)
  • Options
    You're right, shirty. We had absolutely nothing to do with it.

A missed opportunity.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]nope, just the holes
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Suz...you've told us there's work going on there...are they resurfacing the whole car park?

So instead of getting to the heart of the problem, they are merely papering over the cracks.

I'm presuming the tarmac we're getting in has to be returned in 3 months time ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]prepoured nice beer would be a start.

queuing lines painted on the floor
    :)[/quote]
    Actually a very good idea![/quote]

thanks for the support (so I do have one ocassionally)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]nope, just the holes
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Suz...you've told us there's work going on there...are they resurfacing the whole car park?

So instead of getting to the heart of the problem, they are merely papering over the cracks.

I'm presuming the tarmac we're getting in has to be returned in 3 months time ?

The tarmac has an option to be renewed after the first month
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2009
    ''queuing lines painted on the floor...''

we could have them on the pitch, too, with arrows to direct our strikers towards the goal...

and a special sign for Chris Dickson saying 'please go to the back of the queue'.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]''queuing lines painted on the floor...''

we could have them on the pitch, too, with arrows to direct our strikers towards the goal...

Good idea, Nigel - except in the 2nd half, opponents would use the same arrows to direct them to our own goal.
    Although considering the number of goals conceded, they probably know the way already .....?
  • Options
    Oggy, we cunningly remove, disguise or turn around the signs at half-time to confuse the enemy - just like they did with the road signs when we were expecting Hitler to invade in 1940...
  • Options
    I am actually standing up in my office and giving the board of directors another well deserved round of applause :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Oggy, we cunningly remove, disguise or turn around the signs at half-time to confuse the enemy - just like they did with the road signs when we were expecting Hitler to invade in 1940...

Actually Nigel, that sounds like a cunning plan - but our players struggle with tactics anyhow, so that would only confuse them even more.

;o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I would just like to say if this is something the fans forum has done, that they have done more in the last month than the last bloke did in his whole term in office, I mean what exactly was he getting paid for?
  • Options
    Directors getting paid !!! Never Plaaayer !! Only footballers get paid in this business ;-)
  • Options
    An update folks. Pot Holes filled and workmen clocked off for the w/e at 2pm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]An update folks. Pot Holes filled and workmen clocked off for the w/e at 2pm.

Must be Poets Day.

Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday.
  • Options
    We beat Palarse and pot holes filled...it's great to be an Addick..........I feel all warm inside...I could cuddle a Spanner!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]We beat Palarse and pot holes filled...it's great to be an Addick..........I feel all warm inside...I could cuddle a Spanner!

you better lay down!!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I would just like to say if this is something the fans forum has done, that they have done more in the last month than the last bloke did in his whole term in office, I mean what exactly was he getting paid for?

Thank you, biggest compliment you could have paid me. : - 0

Anyway it is Steve Waggott who has to take all the credit for getting the pot holes filled as it was "on his watch"
    11 years Varney was there and did nothing.