Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TRESOR KANDOL, from a Leeds point of view.

2»

Comments

• Options
    millwall fan just told me he makes McCleod look like a world beater.But obviously McCleod is on more money than him,so with Millwall paying idol's wages we are better off picking up Kandol's
  • Options
    He's got a whacking great big hampton
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]spainboy - how are you lot finding league one? Are you still everyone else's Cup Final?

And are there things that Leicester have done that maybe you think Leeds should have done? I'm just getting in our excuses for next season...[/quote]

Inspector Sands.

Yeah it is a bit of a tricky league to get out of as we have found. I think the difference with Leicester is that they took a lot of good players down with them who could handle the league so they were good as a unit wheres Leeds have already had 3 managers in league one so each manager has had to come to grips with the squad they have inherited. I think out of the 3 we've had our current one is the best one basically because he has had experience of getting a team out of this division. So far we have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 1 under his reign, most of the wins came from teams currently in the top 6 too.
    Teams will always step up their game when fallen giants play them. Doesn't really help that Leeds are the most hated team in england which makes smaller teams the desire to really wanna beat us. We do have the quality in squad to get us out of this league,unfortunately defence has let us down for most of it until now but I think we have brought ourselves back into a position where we have a chance again.
    If you do go down then it would be a good thing to hold on to your key players and build from there and Charlton is big enough to attract a good calibre of player for that level.
    When we got relegated it felt suicidal but after a few games it isn't too bad at all. Dont want to stay here forever mind.

There's still a few games to go and a few points to be won. You still have a chance of avoiding the drop.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]He's got a whacking great big hampton

You mean he's cocky .... ?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    People said that the Championship was quite hard to get out of, but in fact we seem to be managing it quite nicely.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: spainboy
    There's still a few games to go and a few points to be won. You still have a chance of avoiding the drop.

See, it's all still to play for.
    Not just my opinion.

Oh ye of little faith ...........!

;o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Spainboy - are all Leeds fans as polite, friendly, helpful, articulate, intelligent and thoughtful as you?

Have I got it wrong all these years? Or are you the exception that proves the rule?

Just kidding ... thanks very much for some really useful observations. We'll do what we can on the Donny front for you, but don't hold your breath!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: spainboy[/cite]Well I mean in the Curbs days only 3 or 4 years ago you were a decent enough prem team I reckon. Your too big to go down to the third tier.

yep the glory years, how lucky we were to have sampled them
  • Options
    I think when his attitude was mentioned it also meant on as well as off the pitch- I saw him play for Leeds against Gillingham at Preistfield last year and he (as well as Beckford) got himself sent off before forty minutes had been played by constantly mouthing off at the referee when the decisions went against him- to make matter worse pooor ole Denis Wise also got himself sent from the dugout for similair reasons- I think that this was the game that Chris Dickson made his Gillingham debut in and he looked a far better player in the 15 minute cameo that he had that Kandol did in the 30-40 minutes that he lasted!