Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday's Moral Dilemma

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hand it in.Do unto others as that Jewish bloke with the long hair said.

If there was a Millwall Club card or similar in which case I would keep it as it's only the profits from crime and/or tax fraud and so fair game.

I did actually find LargeAddicks mum's purse a few months ago and gave it to AFKA as he said he worked near Large and would give it to him. Now wondering if AFKA pocketed it ;-)

I did go up to a cash point once to find £50 sticking out of the dispenser. No one else around so stuck it in my sky and scarpered
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    couple of years ago found a wallet. it had about £200 in total. it was all folded notes in seperate pockets/card holders/compartments. it also had a bus pass and i recognised the fellas pic. handed into police, filled in paper work etc. got a call next day from the police saying fella left a reward. wasn't bothered about my whole £10 reward until the woman behind the counter said the bloke only thought he had £40 in the wallet. stingy b'stard.
    i also have lost my wallet before and been so releived it was handed in left all the cash as reward, as i was only bothered about c/cards.
    so whoever says 'what goes around comes around' or 'honesty is the best policy' etc is talking b@110(k$.

all that said i would still hand another 1 in if i find 1.
  • Options
    Bacon, remember the curry in Bristol? That was cheap!

I would hand in a wallet, nowadays. But when I was young and orrible, not sure.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I remember when we played Brighton down at the Goldstone, think it was the pink elephant game, my mate found a wallet down the side of the train seat. nicked the cash (about £80) and binned the wallet, and fair play, bought us booze all day with it.[/quote]

Hey, AFKA - that was my wallet so your mate owes me £50... lol
  • Options
    the worrying thing is, i'm not sure if that is true or not Oggy !!!
  • Options
    I've lost tons of stuff over the years and not one bugger has ever handed it in or given it back. Phones, wallets, credit cards - even a laptop from work (no shock about not getting that back!). Still wouldn'[t stop me doing the right thing and handing it in if I found something though - ID or no ID.

You can't complain about others if you act like scum yourself.