Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Harry apologise?

Seeing as our Darren has scored two since coming off the bench and rescuing the Spuds - TOP GOALSCORER and can't get a game ... some people just don't appreciate how good a player he is ....

Comments

• Options
    don't be silly...he'll buy another striker instead.
  • Options
    I would love to see Benty come out after the game adn say would loike to see Harry;s wife score one of them
  • Options
    Guy on talk sport called it right,

what would have happened if Bent had come on and said his wife could pick a betta first 11 than harry?!
  • Options
    lol yeah scruff would be funny

Come on Bolton
  • Options
    I said the same thing as Ledge - but Benty is a nice bloke & wont say anything against Harry tonight on interviews.
  • Options
    what annoyed me was old saggy face was quick enough to slag benty off for that miss but not so quick to praise him today , all he went on about in his post match interview was missing Judas Defoe
  • Options
    Come home Darren.

Whatever you do at Tottenham it will never be good enough.

My nephew is a Spurs fan. I asked him what the consensus of the fans was re Darren Bent. He said most hate him I said but he's your top scorer! He acknowledged that but a combination of not being a big enough name and being blamed for Robbie Keane leaving means he is on a hiding to nothing over there.

I read today that Moyes wants him on loan. That could be a good move for him.
  • Options
    i'd like for him to go to everton I think that would be a good club for him.

Although I'd like it if he came here a lot more :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]i'd like for him to go to everton I think that would be a good club for him.

Although I'd like it if he came here a lot more :(

Benty up top with Jonjo playing him in.

We can but dream.....
  • Options
    Dreamin' Len ........? yeah, me too * goes all wistfull*

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He still does not convince me.

This is NO wind up as true lifers know, I just do not rate him. Search the threads if you like.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He still does not convince me.

This is NO wind up as true lifers know, I just do not rate him. Search the threads if you like.

The rich man's Izzy McLeod, eh Chirps.....?

;o)
  • Options
    I like him, honest, lovely attitude and puts many to shame but he is not IMO a top, top striker.
  • Options
    Not world class, maybe.

But he is a 20-goal a season striker in the right team, if you play him.
  • Options
    20 goals including Cups etc, maybe. 20+ in the league is what counts.
  • Options
    He scored 2 today.

Many decent strikers miss a simple chance and put away more difficult opportunities.

Just needs to score 1 in every 3 chances, if he plays - like other decent strikers.
  • Options
    He does/has miss simple chances, ask Mrs Redknapp, that's Sandra not Louise!
  • Options
    Harry will just say that it was his slating of Benty that motivating him so he was right all along.

Any got that Rednapp Flowchart they can put up on here?
  • Options
    Darren bent IS world class, lets not forget he was the leading ENGLISH scorer in the EPL just a few years back in an average team. That was more than Rooney, Defoe and anyone else that happened to pull on the English guernsey that year.
  • Options
    I hate Redknapp. Darren Bent has more class in his little finger than that tosser. Redknapp is destroying his confidence and he should move. It will be great to see them go down once Benty goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He still does not convince me.

This is NO wind up as true lifers know, I just do not rate him. Search the threads if you like.[/quote]

He is every bit as good as Andy Cole was, misses some, scores a lot...if he was at United he would score 25-30 a season. Andy Cole may never have been truly 'world class' if compared with a Shearer or Rooney but he certainly had a good career, won most things going in club football and represented his country. Spurs are a bunch of idiots and would moan at just about any player who isn't a 'big name'.
  • Options
    some people didn't rate curbs as a good manager either. although that number is dwindling rapidly,but there are just some who will never ever understand football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]some people didn't rate curbs as a good manager either. although that number is dwindling rapidly,but there are just some who will never ever understand football.

good point and remember the truth hurts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I like him, honest, lovely attitude and puts many to shame but he is not IMO a top, top striker.

Didn't realise any Charlton fans thought he was a top, top striker.

He's at that level where he is a good Premier League goalscorer, fringes of the England squad, nothing more.

Just like Curbishley is a good Prem manager, but not the best.
  • Options
    Newcastle tried to swap him for Oba Martins yesterday , are they having a laugh ? he's twice the player Martins is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]some people didn't rate curbs as a good manager either. although that number is dwindling rapidly,but there are just some who will never ever understand football.

zzzzzzz
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite] and remember the truth hurts