Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Relegation escapes

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
Looking back to the 60's 70's we just had to wait to the last home game to escape by then a point or goal difference.
Orders of Gliksten to get at least one bumper gate.
That is the plan this year 'We will survive '

Comments

• It didn't always work though and there was no Plan B.
  • Plan P for Parky looks a bit suspect too.

;o)
  • I've been thinking of someone else...

Palace lost at home yesterday to ten men Blackpool to continue their losing streak. In 95/96 Season Millwall were top on Boxing day and ended up getting relegated.

mmm...
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I've been thinking of someone else...

Palace lost at home yesterday to ten men Blackpool to continue their losing streak. In 95/96 Season Millwall were top on Boxing day and ended up getting relegated.

mmm...

And we were bottom on Boxing Day and ended up getting promoted....?
    No probably not.

There's a couple of teams in free-fall at the moment, and no doubt others will too.
    If only we could string a run together, lol
  • Nice thought, FoD.

When we win our next six and Palace lose their next six, we will be level on points with ten games to go.

But I've got a horrble feeling that's when our bad run will start...;o)
  • We're dead and buried, but it will be nice to take them down with us. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]We're dead and buried, but it will be nice to take them down with us. :-)

If that happened I'd be going home from the Norwich home game with a grin as wide as the Barrier!
  • no escape gonna happen.
    i am so convinced of that, the first result i look for after ours is not doncaster, norwich or watford. it is millwall. i am focusing all my attention on keeping them down and although it will be so painful, will accept the inevitable 2 defeats to them next season.
  • I'm pissed off that Leyton Orient, Cheltenham and Hereford are all in the League One relegation spots. SORT IT OUT! Failing the glorious dream of staying up, I want some decent away days next season!
  • God Old Scunthorpe 2-1 at Millwall .Traditionally MFC are strong finishers
    credit to Jackett he has done a good job down there with very little.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]no escape gonna happen.
    i am so convinced of that, the first result i look for after ours is not doncaster, norwich or watford. it is millwall. i am focusing all my attention on keeping them down and although it will be so painful, will accept the inevitable 2 defeats to them next season.

Ditto PBS, i've been looking at that shitty league one table (soon to be a great new exciting experience of a division for our cranks) more than the chumpionship table