Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Dilema - WYCOMBE CUP GAME

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
I have got to go to Berlin on the Monday , for work, and come back on Tueday landing at 5.30. Do I buy a ticket and not go but have the ticket stub etc in case of a possible final

Or buy a ticket and go to the game bearing in mind I'll be luggaged up.

Comments

• Options
    buy a ticket and aim to get to the game, but if you can't make it, you can't make it, but then u have the stub for the next round....

you could probably ask if you could leave them somewhere before the game so you don't have to take them to your seat?
  • Options
    wife and I landed at Heathrow after a month in Oz, straight to the ground, all luggaged up, luggage wouldn't get through turnstile, had to be let through main gate, left luggage in Stewards room. Sorted.
  • Options
    I'd go with what Suzi suggested. You could always leave you bags in the pub, someone's car etc.

Think the crowd will be disappointing which i can't understand. Any opportunity to get to a cup semi final should be grabbed at.
  • Options
    Ask our Henry to look after your bags.

Isn't that part of his role as a service to his public.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]I have got to go to Berlin on the Monday , for work, and come back on Tueday landing at 5.30. Do I buy a ticket and not go but have the ticket stub etc in case of a possible final

Or buy a ticket and go to the game bearing in mind I'll be luggaged up.

Send your luggage home in a separate cab and get to the game.