Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Boss is Now Performing...........

Sit and Admire

Comments

• Options
    i have moved well past sitting, i am huddled under a blanket with a hot water bottle.

i am still stunned by the TD right on half time
  • Options
    Ok, I'm lucky enough to have see him a few times, and whether you even enjoy his music or not, he is fantastic live...agree about that touchdown...unbelievable momentum shift.
  • Options
    What? no Born in the USA?
  • Options
    What are you all on about?
  • Options
    Superbowl.

I ended up watching all of it - i'm glad i'm not in work today. Great game.
  • Options
    Heart breaking for the Cardinals at the end. God bless the snow for giving us the Monday after Super Sunday at home though.
  • Options
    i love sport but american football i just don't get

soooooooooooooo drawn out, well done for you lot going the distance...............i gave up after the awful slaying of the national anthem!!!!!

& how can sportsman be that fat?????????

jeez..............made Andy Reid look anorexic!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Saw Springsteen at Wembley back in the mid eighties...never been a fan, but he was an awesome showman, on stage for 4 hours and probably one of the best concerts Ive seen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]i love sport but american football i just don't get

soooooooooooooo drawn out, well done for you lot going the distance...............i gave up after the awful slaying of the national anthem!!!!!

& how can sportsman be that fat?????????

jeez..............made Andy Reid look anorexic!!!!!!!!

That's very fatist and if I were a Sportsman I would be extremely upset. But as I'm not (anymore) I shall merely revel in my rotundness.
  • Options
    lol

am not adverse to a bit of poundage (it happens to us all in the end)

but i don't appreciate those guys with their guts hanging out in skint tight shiny tops.............eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwww!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought it was a fantastic game. Felt for Arizona, but I guess Pittsburgh deserved it over the course of the season (So I'm told!)

I wonder how Bruce's knackers are today after smashing into the camera.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]am not adverse to a bit of poundage
    Probably just my dirty mind but that just sounds so wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Sit and Admire

My word AdAd, your musical taste is appalling.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Hark who's talking the only Lifer to be a current member of the Spice Girl's fan Club I would suggest.
  • Options
    Once again, like every year, I gave up after the first quarter when I realised that...

A) I'd still be sitting there at breakfast time at the rate they were going and
    B) As a sport, it's total rubbish.

Other than the cheerleaders (sorry I know but...) I'd rather watch crown green bowling.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Les Addicks[/cite]Once again, like every year, I gave up after the first quarter when I realised that...

A) I'd still be sitting there at breakfast time at the rate they were going and
    B) As a sport, it's total rubbish.

Other than the cheerleaders (sorry I know but...) I'd rather watch crown green bowling.
    Good luck to ya. Personally, I thought that was the best superbowl I've ever seen. Shame you couldn't be arsed to stick with it. To each his own and all that - but you really are missing out on a fantastic sport. I used to play it when i was a kid - I was a member of the national junior champions - and it absolutely rules.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Each to their own as you say but if it's any consolation I don't dislike it as much as watching tennis...
  • Options
    I'm hardly a big American football fan, but that game was an absolute classic...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]am not adverse to a bit of poundage
    Probably just my dirty mind but that just sounds so wrong!
    I read it the same WSS
  • Options
    I'm was never a huge fan - living over this way now I've been to a few Seahawks games (amazing atmosphere there by the way) and have started to enjoy the whole tactical side of it. But yesterdays game was pretty damn amazing. 100 yard touch down, official challenges, close calls... then a nail biter of a finish. Cracking cracking game.

.... and the cheerleaders are hot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i had money on the Cards...
  • Options
    The boss is singing while at the Valley the fat lady is beginning to clear her throat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]Hark who's talking the only Lifer to be a current member of the Spice Girl's fan Club I would suggest.

And your point is........?