Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post Tottenham tabloid headlines

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Over to you guys...

BENT SHAME MASKS ADDICKS VICTORY

Poor old Les Reed. Nothing can describe the frustration currently being experienced by the rookie Charlton manager. Having seen his grab a famous 1-0 victory at Tottenham, their first away victory in other 12 months, Reed then had to endure the shocking shame of star striker Darren Bent being carted off by the Police semi naked.

Having scored the winner to give Charlton a vital three points, Bent celebrated by removing his shorts and pants before launching on a sprint around White Hart Lane. Quite why Bent decided to go running round the Tottenham with his willy hanging out, is anyone's guess. What we do know is following his release from his prison spell, the Charlton striker is facing a lengthy ban.

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha you have too much time on your hands
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Over to you guys...

BENT SHAME MASKS ADDICKS VICTORY

Poor old Les Reed. Nothing can describe the frustration currently being experienced by the rookie Charlton manager. Having seen his grab a famous 1-0 victory at Tottenham, their first away victory in other 12 months, Reed then had to endure the shocking shame of star striker Darren Bent being carted off by the Police semi naked.

Having scored the winner to give Charlton a vital three points, Bent celebrated by removing his shorts and pants before launching on a sprint around White Hart Lane. Quite why Bent decided to go running round the Tottenham with his willy hanging out, is anyone's guess. What we do know is following his release from his prison spell, the Charlton striker is facing a lengthy ban.

Ha ha quality Afka
  • Options
    SAM TEACHES MURPHY A LESSON

In celebrating the winning goal in this thrilling encounter at WHL youngster Lloyd Sam gave Danny Murphy the proverbial finger. In an amusing routine he waved an imaginary Rolex in the Spurs midfielders face whilst offering him tickets to the premiere of Eaglesfield Schools Nativity Play. Murphy, on for the final three minutes, seemed shocked by this display of pisstaking whilst the whole Charlton team fell into fits of laughter.
  • Options
    "Defoe scores hat-trick".....
  • Options
    Eaglesfiled School, Those were the days. Green and Black Tie Me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Eaglesfiled School, Those were the days. Green and Black Tie Me!

you got run by Poly lol!

I was the same year as the gold ties! But at Poly of course! What year was the green?
  • Options
    JOL SHPEAKS OUT

Martin Jol couldn't help disguise his hurt after seeing his side crash at home to lowly Charlton.

"Shometimes, shomething ish not right with the players" shaid said the Tottenham manager. "Itsh like i am driving a car. Jusht when i think we are on a shmooth bit of shurface, i hit a shuckshession of shpeedbumps'
  • Options
    DEFOE A DEER A FEMALE DEER

A turgid 0-0 draw at the Lane was livened up only by the appearance of a herd of Reindeer onto the pitch during the second half.A seasonal half time display involving a real deer drawn sleigh went off without a hitch but after 63 minutes a desperate Martin Jol signed up Donna and Blitzen and threw them into the fray. The move went awry when following three antler induced puncture, the referee ordered them off the pitch.
  • Options
    FATS YOUR LOT!
    Reid puts relish on Bent double

innuendo, plucky charlton, ooer missus, Curbs, "weight" "above" "punching", burgers, etc, etc, etc!
  • Options
    thought i'd give this a rebirth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]thought i'd give this a rebirth

just read your original post about bentys willy! again afka, quality
  • Options
    fergie and mourino moan again
  • Options
    SPURS LOSE to some other team that we are not interested in
  • Options
    CHARTON SPURRED ON TO SURVIVE

They normally say its the little things that make a big difference, well if Charlton pull off their miracle survival, they will have ex-player Danny Murphy to thank. Having given Spurs the lead with a 76th minute free kick, the ex-Charlton 'star' ran to the Covered End and produced a t-shirt with a massive arrow pointing down with the word 'doomed' printed underneath. The gesture incensed both Charlton players and fans alike, and motivated the team to score 3 goals in the last 14 minutes, and giving the club a real sense of survival.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    PARDEW DEAD - LONG LIVE THE KING

Alan Pardew's dream of keeping Charlton afloat in the Barclays Premiership disappeared as Charlton sank to a demoralising 3-0 defeat at the hands of Tottenham Hotspur. The dream was almost certainly killed off when Darren Bent was sent off early in the first half after kicking out Cantona-style at a Spurs fan in the Jimmy Seed end after the Yiddish Army reminded him about his ill-advised taunts last season, giving the "2-0" hand salute to gode the Spurs faithful when his team were leading 2-0, only for them to eventually go down 3-2 in an end-to-end affair.

Bulgarian Dimitar Berbatov was at his inspirational best as he scored one and made two, one put away by the Republic of Ireland's Robbie Keane and Ledley King announced his return to full fitness with a text book downward header from a corner in front of the covered end.

Update: four minutes after I typed this, I've just read that Robbie Keane is doubtful for Monday. Typical.
  • Options
    CHARLTON INSPIRED BY PARDEW'S YIDOLOGY

Charlton secured their crucial win thanks to remarkable kidology that Alex Ferguson would of been proud of. having arranged for his starting line up, including Bryan Hughes, Kevin Lisbie, Sankofa, Randolph and Kishishev to be 'leaked' to Spurs sources, Martin Jol took the decision to rest his key players and drew replacements from Tottenham's U13 academy side. Charlton's actual side contained all their big guns, and they overpowered the Spurs juniors to an 8-0 victory.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]PARDEW DEAD - LONG LIVE THE KING

Update: four minutes after I typed this, I've just read that Robbie Keane is doubtful for Monday. Typical.

dont matter it just means we will boo and taunt wanker jermaine derfoe and he'll oblige as he always does against us, and score!
  • Options
    'spurs switch to plans b and c claiming an inter-toto cup run and a eurovision song written by chas and dave will bring in more money than automatic qualification in the long term anyway'
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]CHARLTON INSPIRED BY PARDEW'S YIDOLOGY

Charlton secured their crucial win thanks to remarkable kidology that Alex Ferguson would of been proud of. having arranged for his starting line up, including Bryan Hughes, Kevin Lisbie, Sankofa, Randolph and Kishishev to be 'leaked' to Spurs sources, Martin Jol took the decision to rest his key players and drew replacements from Tottenham's U13 academy side. Charlton's actual side contained all their big guns, and they overpowered the Spurs juniors to an 8-0 victory.[/quote]

Who were the scorers, what was the score at half time and how many hot dogs were eaten?
  • Options
    Manager Alan Pardew made an emotional plea before Monday's crunch match against Spurs imploring Charlton's fans not to boo Jermain Defoe as every time they do it motivates him to try harder and score goals. The plea went unheard in the first half when Defoe scored two goals against the run of play to send Spurs into a 2-1 half time lead. In the second half the fans had learnt their lesson, Defoe dropped off the pace and was substituted shortly before the end. By then it didn't matter, goals from Darren Bent, Dennis Rommedahl and Chinese star Zheng Zhi saw Charlton run out five-one winners and move above Wigan and West Ham in the battle to avoid relegation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton 5 (1) - Spurs 1 (2)

how does that work?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Charlton 5 (1) - Spurs 1 (2)

how does that work?!

If West Ham can cheat, so can we!
  • Options
    Cockerel's Croke at the Last - by Ketman

Spurs Euro dreams look to be seriously in doubt after an unlucky defeat at PLUCKY Charlton. Spurs controlled huge parts of the game with Berbatov oozing quality throughout. It was no surprise when Lennon outstripped charlton's back line crossing for Berbatov to score a simple tap in. However, Charlton still managed to pinch the points in the last ten minutes with a quickfire double from Darren Bent both after mistakes by Spurs excuse for a back four.

Clash of The Day - Diawarra vs Chimponda, Diawarra edged this one with his far thicker winter Gloves putting Chimpondas gay woolen ones in the shade.