Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby Uncomfirmed Bookings - PLEASE READ

2»

Comments

• Options
    Is there a possibility that the club will keep a block of seats together for the 'Lifers', so that we are all in the same area?
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    I could attempt to buy a load of tickets together if people get money to me on saturday? can't stump up cash for tickets myself though so need your dosh
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Is there a possibility that the club will keep a block of seats together for the 'Lifers', so that we are all in the same area?

Was about to ask the same thing.

I guess the problem would be paying for them. Someone would have a big credit card bill.

Plus I'm not sure I want Young Henry sitting near all of you lot. He might pick up bad habits or new swear words : - )
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Problem is i'm skint til payday (25th) that's why i'm just trying to find out if we can buy them match day.

Come on Suze what's the inside scoop, will they be available matchday (we wont sell our alocation i'm sure)
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I could attempt to buy a load of tickets together if people get money to me on saturday? can't stump up cash for tickets myself though so need your dosh

I'd be happy to do that. Do we know how much there are yet?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I could attempt to buy a load of tickets together if people get money to me on saturday? can't stump up cash for tickets myself though so need your dosh

No problem doing that Suze. But my thought was to have the tickets at the Ticket office reserved so 'Lifers' on our coach could turn up and be handed them from a reserved batch.

Admittedly a small amount of logistics involved and maybe to much for the club to handle, but it was just a thought.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]Is there a possibility that the club will keep a block of seats together for the 'Lifers', so that we are all in the same area?

I guess the problem would be paying for them. Someone would have a big credit card bill.

Plus I'm not sure I want Young Henry sitting near all of you lot. He might pick up bad habits or new swear words : - )

After your lad inciting all those poor saints fans, I reckon we're the ones that need protecting. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KillersBeard[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

After your lad inciting all those poor saints fans, I reckon we're the ones that need protecting. :-)

LOL, don't know where he learnt all those gestures that he made through the window at them : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Problem is i'm skint til payday (25th) that's why i'm just trying to find out if we can buy them match day.

Come on Suze what's the inside scoop, will they be available matchday (we wont sell our alocation i'm sure)

I'm in exactly the same boat, with payday on the same day.
  • Options
    they won't know about buying on the day till a couple of days before at the moment, however that could change once they go on sale and they know how the ticket sales are going.

i mentioned putting a few aside for people to buy as a batch and the guy i need to speak to isn't in till this arvo so i'll ask again then. how many should i ask for? up the back? etc etc?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]they won't know about buying on the day till a couple of days before at the moment, however that could change once they go on sale and they know how the ticket sales are going.

i mentioned putting a few aside for people to buy as a batch and the guy i need to speak to isn't in till this arvo so i'll ask again then. how many should i ask for? up the back? etc etc?

Well 1 adult and one kid and yes up the back if that is what people want.
  • Options
    I can give you the money at half time if you're going to go through and do this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]they won't know about buying on the day till a couple of days before at the moment, however that could change once they go on sale and they know how the ticket sales are going.

I suppose the number of tickets put by should match the number that are on the coach, although if others can't get a match ticket until the day that might be an issue. Then again if that's only a couple it may not be such a problem, but I guess your guy will tell you if it is.

As for where, not really bothered, but I suppose towards the back would be better.