Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guttering. . . .

Due to the lovely snow, some Guttering and piping has come away from the house.

Anyone know a man who can??

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    same here, guttering around the back of the house is bowing and looking likely to snap in the not to distant future !
  • Options
    get up a ladder you pair of tarts and do it yourself - esp Eltham probably just got a load of crap in the guttering just need clearing. :-))
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]get up a ladder you pair of tarts and do it yourself
    lol...hear hear!!
  • Options
    I prefer to get a pro on the job.

;o)
  • Options
    If it needs doing properly I have some decent bods or just do what ledge said. It's only plastic nothing silicone cannot fix
  • Options
    @falconwood_1 and @Elthamaddick - bumped this old post - did you either of you getting anyone that you would recommend?

and before big gobs start, I do not have a ladder tall enough as its raised up.
  • Options
    @Curb_it got a big enough ladder in the end and did it myself
  • Options
    No!
  • Options
    Well that was helpful. No you didnt get anyone you would recommend or no you didnt get anyone at all?
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why dont you just borrow Elthamaddicks big one ?
  • Options
    Thought this thread was about this;
    http://youtu.be/4mGl8ZwIGi8
  • Options
    Because i dont have a van and i want someone that knows what they are doing.
  • Options
    I thought this was about bowling ...
  • Options
    Well that was helpful. No you didnt get anyone you would recommend or no you didnt get anyone at all?
    Didn't get anyone to do it.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Roofing companies I've used are Alltype Roofing, Eltham and W G Coyle, Falconwood (nr Shampan3). Both are members of the national federation of roofing contractors and reliable companies. I nearly fell off a ladder prising guttering from its bracket so I always prefer someone else to do it who knows what they are doing!