Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People moaning about school closures

Seems only to be fecking parents who palm there kids off and can't be arsed to bring them up themselves.Makes me sick,if you dont want to look after them dont fecking have them.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2009
    too fecking right even if the school was open monday i would have took the day off and let him have the day off to have a day out together having fun that is free there aint much in life that brings as much joy to kids as that much snow

save your moaning for the state the country is in because people dont love their kids or look after them enough themselves and thats from a family where the parents both work and where me and the wife dont see enough of each other so that joe has one of us here at all times in his life. work can wait for a couple of days for gods sake
  • Options
    yep totally agree.

although not the bit about taking him out of school just for a bit snow fun. not at senior school level - primary yeah ....

makes you laugh people moaning - got to take a day off work etc , blah blah - - -
  • Options
    My sons school has been closed, so I took two day off and had a ball with him in the snow, you wont catch me maoning, its good to get that quality time in with the little fella
  • Options
    i genuinely believe some parents have children cos it's the thing to do..... get married , buy a house have kids etc...
    without thinking about the committment they are making to bring and nurture a child through the early stages of their life and find kids a hindrance...
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    OoohAaah - the voice of reason

Went up Shooters Hill today and pretended we were up the Alps!

It's 10.30 and I still cant find out of our school is still closed. Some of us fecking parents have to work you know. . . .
  • Options
    so what would happen if they were sick?
  • Options
    Send em down to the offie to get a few tinnys in!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]OoohAaah - the voice of reason

Went up Shooters Hill today and pretended we were up the Alps!

It's 10.30 and I still cant find out of our school is still closed. Some of us fecking parents have to work you know. . . .[/quote]

Same here, apparently they will let us know in the morning, I leave the house at 7, cannot see them knowing by then
  • Options
    I don't understand why a lot of schools havent contacted Time FM like they have been doing (very well on Monday night) and keeping parents in touch.

I'm praying schools open as my 2 have eaten us out of house and home!
  • Options
    The schools are shut because the teachers simply want the extra few days off as they don't get enough holiday as it is. FACT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Seems only to be fecking parents who palm there kids off and can't be arsed to bring them up themselves.Makes me sick,if you dont want to look after them dont fecking have them.

Ha ha ha ha ha

It makes my journey to work easier without all the kidlets getting lifts in ;o)
  • Options
    Off it said: The schools are shut because the teachers simply want the extra few days off as they don't get enough holiday as it is. FACT.
    This may be true however:
    On Monday there were no buses....how would most of the secondary kids have got in? All those moaning about school closures can eat chite, lets have a 'continental day' and the childred can belong to their parents fron 1pm onwards, see what happens then.