Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Calzaghe retires from boxing

undefeated.

Comments

• Options
    Good.

I hope he sticks to it.
  • Options
    True legend of the sport, also nice to hear he is going to do some charity work and not just spend his money worthlessly, I'm happy for him :)
  • Options
    Best and most-underrated British boxer ever. You know how good he was when he managed to come runner-up to Zara Phillips in the 2006 Sports Personality of the Year. The most ironic decision of all time.
  • Options
    Nolly must have an opinion on this?
  • Options
    Jacked it in at the right, good to see him go out on top
  • Options
    I bet the last guy who beat him (when he was 17 and an amateur) loves it!

Well done Joe.
  • Options
    An absolute legend. Far far better than a lot of people ever gave him credit for.
  • Options
    glad he retired,on decline as any man would be at 37,the best we have produced.
  • Options
    Hopefully, he'll come back when he's about 50 to fight some overrated champion desperately trying to put together a long string of wins, to the delight of an uniformed public.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Best and most-underrated British boxer ever. You know how good he was when he managed to come runner-up to Zara Phillips in the 2006 Sports Personality of the Year. The most ironic decision of all time.
    Never underestimate the horsey set. Still at least she had won titles that year - unlike some of the other previous winners.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Hopefully, he'll come back when he's about 50 to fight some overrated champion desperately trying to put together a long string of wins, to the delight of an uniformed public.

Hatton? Mayweather?