Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Multicultural Britain......on TV anyway obviously.

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just put the telly on to find BBC2 showing "Beautiful City" an Iranian film, ITV showing "Children of Heaven" another Iranian film! and Ch4 showing"Taxidermia", a Russian film......
I watch a lot of Foreign films but this is taking the mick a bit.

With BBC1 having Jonathan Woss followed by 4 hours of news and some conning quiz show on Ch5 all night, thank God for Sky.

Drunken rant over!

Comments

• Options
    But they're all good films in their own right (Taxidermia a bit gross)? Maybe you just weren't in the right mood to watch them?
  • Options
    But going from the timestamp on this, it was roughly 2 o'clock in the bleeding morning! It's hardly prime time telly is it?
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]But going from the timestamp on this, it was roughly 2 o'clock in the bleeding morning! It's hardly prime time telly is it?

That's what I thought.

Anyway isn't UK full of foreign films and TV shows? Sex in the City, Soprano's, Die Hard, Rocky, etc etc

"Yankee detectives
    always on the TV
    Cos killers in America
    work 7 days a week"
  • Options
    Damn immigrants. First they come over here and take our jobs, now they're taking over our TV as well! Send 'em all back, that's what I say - and take their media with 'em.
  • Options
    its all that multi media`s fault.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]its all that multi media`s fault.
    I make you right GH. Poxy internet.