Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scolari sacked

edited February 2009 in Other Football and Sports
BYE

Comments

• Options
    Curbs?

Pardew?
  • Options
    lol, i hate them chelski mugs lol
  • Options
    Dowie, Read?
  • Options
    I did hear that they were after Parkinson....if only!
  • Options
    Mourinho coming back...
  • Options
    Zola?!
  • Options
    Should never have got rid of Grant...a new low for the PL, two managers go in just one day...what a joke
  • Options
    Does the PL care when they are making millions?? Nah
  • Options
    haha!

They had a banner up asking for Zola and Di Matteo as they are Chelsea legends, apparently.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]Should never have got rid of Grant...a new low for the PL, two managers go in just one day...what a joke

Had a tenner on scolari to be the next manager to be sacked after their draw with Southend @ 7/1. Bloody Adams pips him at the post. :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rich owners demand success. More and more clubs in the PL will become like Real Madrid, sacking managers almost every season. Didn't Madrid get rid of Del bosque after he won the champions league just because they finished behind Barca in the league. I think they also got rid of Capello after he won them the league.
    Chelsea got rid of Jose after all he did for them. Got rid of Grant even though he lost something like 2 games out of 30 odd and was a penalty away from winning the CL. And now get rid of Scolari even though they're top 4, and still in the CL and the FA Cup. Absolute madness.
  • Options
    Zola to Chelsea - with Steve Clarke

Bilic to West Ham
  • Options
    It was an absolute travesty of justice that Avram Grant was sacked. Second in the Prem and Champions League runners up on penalties under his stewardship!
  • Options
    Frank Sinclair?
    Dimitri Kharine?
  • Options
    I can't believe a team in the PL is currently managed by Ray Wilkins.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I can't believe a team in the PL is currently managed by Ray Wilkins.[/quote]
    At least he's not a player manager anymore!
  • Options
    Not yet...
  • Options
    I would love to see Curbs get the job.

Imagine him with really big money to spend and it would drive the Chelsea fans mental.

"Some one's got to win the Champions League, why not us?"

"I know we were playing a non-league side but I decided to match up to their 5-4-1"

"I sold Terry as he can only play one position. I want players who can fit two or three different roles"

Dowie is working on his "boosting the blues" presentation as I write.

I think it will be Guardiola
  • Options
    Don't think they'll get him.

Likely to be a crowd pleaser like Zola, I think.

I'd have Wenger in as an outside bet, he might feel he's taken Arsenal as far as he can and I'm sure Roman would appreciate a bit more frugality.
  • Options
    Pardew told the Daily Mail: "I've got good experience of the Premiership at West Ham, where I used to be manager. When I was at West Ham, we nearly won something, so I think I would be good at this job and it's a job that Alan Pardew could do. Did I mention that I used to work at West Ham"?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Zola to Chelsea - with Steve Clarke

Bilic to West Ham
    I think the Steve Clarke effect is key and his input gone right under the radar for years. Mourinho aside, a succession of Chelsea managers have achieved what they have because they had Clarke next to them.
  • Options
    Well at least big Phil was there long enough to earn me money by being appointed
  • Options
    Headline on BBC Ten O Clock News: "Scolari is sacked by struggling Chelsea."
    Struggling? STRUGGLING?! They're fourth in the Premiership, 5 points ahead of Arsenal. They're still in Europe, and still in the FA Cup.

BAH! Some people don't know they're born...
  • Options
    Can you imagine if they had something to moan about.....