Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right, who's the idiot...

edited February 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
... texting under my name in the London Lite? No idea what the original text from 'Medders' was but the response referred to oompa lumpa's... wtf?!

Comments

• Options
    Post a link
  • Options
    London Lite, lovestruck section mate?

or WLTM athletic straight acting man?
  • Options
    Cant find a link - saw it in the paper last night...
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    lol - I reckon it was someone you've offended of recent ;o)

What did it say?

"I saw you accross the tube train your big strong arms, Contact me - Medders"????
  • Options
    If anyone has Tuesday edition knocking around, I'd be interested to know what the original said...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]If anyone has Tuesday edition knocking around, I'd be interested to know what the original said...

See above

:-)
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Do one!

;-)

Have now been told it was "who else finds that after humming an annoying tune everyone else is humming it after 5 minutes. My favourite is the Macerano (sp)"

My money is on WSS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]lol - I reckon it was someone you've offended of recent ;o)

That doesn't narrow it down too much Dazzler. Pffff
  • Options
    Aw poor Medders ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]If anyone has Tuesday edition knocking around, I'd be interested to know what the original said...

See above

:-)

Do one!

;-)

Have now been told it was "who else finds that after humming an annoying tune everyone else is humming it after 5 minutes. My favourite is the Macerano (sp)"

My money is on WSS

I dunno know, you try and help someone and they throw it back in your face. lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw that, didn't clock the name though.

Kept on hearing that bloody song in my head though.
  • Options
    I promise it wasnt me.
  • Options
    Ok, the task is now to get a post in Lite on the subject of cardigans under the name Ben BR1.