Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best story EVER on the OS...

Comments

• Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Ha ha More orange than Jordan lol
  • Options
    I reckon he'll get behind the boys!
  • Options
    F_200609_september2_185706a.jpg

answers on a post card to the usual address...
  • Options
    Ooh Betty you swine
  • Options
    Betty and her Beaver - Usually avoid this program like the plague but......
  • Options
    ha ha love it
  • Options
    I'm led to believe Bet had only mentioned this privately to a couple of people, and had no idea it would be passed on and highlighted in an article.
  • Options
    It's what it has come to.
  • Options
    so how much did she win ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can she single handedly bring Christensen back.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm led to believe Bet had only mentioned this privately to a couple of people, and had no idea it would be passed on and highlighted in an article.[/quote]

A few hundred i think ;-)
  • Options
    Wouldn't put it past the BBC to contact our media team to plug the show.
  • Options
    is she the nice little old lady with the perm? who goes all away games? used to hit us with her clipboard if we were late for the coach after the match?
  • Options
    She'll whack you with that clipboard if you call her old.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm led to believe Bet had only mentioned this privately to a couple of people, and had no idea it would be passed on and highlighted in an article.

if so then she should shoot them. I knew, my Mum and Dad know, Golfie knows, my friends know and I was told my someone different to my Mum, and my friends found out from someone else entirely. These things always get out just as 15,000 will know by 3pm on Saturday what Kins said at Bromley.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I'm led to believe Bet had only mentioned this privately to a couple of people, and had no idea it would be passed on and highlighted in an article.

anyway, how can you keep it quiet if it's broadcast to millions on the telly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]

These things always get out just as 15,000 will know by 3pm on Saturday what Kins said at Bromley.

the game is off?
  • Options
    is that Betty who rings Charlton Live?

we need 'I love Betty' t shirts pronto..........shes fab!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]is that Betty who rings Charlton Live?

we need 'I love Betty' t shirts pronto..........shes fab!
    Let's get the CL badges first...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They were given out at the Bromley supporters meeting, sshhhh!
  • Options
    i'll make my own Badge & t shirt then

*humph*