Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke midfielder happy to stick with Addicks

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4122336.Stoke_midfielder_happy_to_stick_with_Addicks/

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2009
    EUGH! Couldn't you get a piccy of him wearing a Stoke or Charlton shirt?
  • Options
    A lot of stories today.
  • Options
    Still haven't got a pic of him in Addicks colours I'm afraid Stone
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Still haven't got a pic of him in Addicks colours I'm afraid Stone

Dear Mr News Hopper,

Please spare us the picture of him in that offensive Palace rag.
    Perhaps, you can simply crop the picture to include no shirt at all......?

Kind regards,

Mr Con Structively-Criticall,
    Cornwall
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Soares_T-08.jpg

Come on lads it aint that hard... if theres a job going in the picture department....
  • Options
    400x400_1233694476_spt_ai_bristolcityvcharlton_01.jpg

and another...

so thats home and away now..
  • Options
    Not allowed to use other pix other than my own I'm afraid. I've removed the offending Palace pic to stop you all from lynching me : )
  • Options
    any joy NS on the interview with the club
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    News, dont you send a snapper to the games? used to do some a few years ago, did some champions league stuff years ago chelsea v galatasary when i was shadowing karwai tang one of the uks top fottie photogrpahers, well if owt comes up and uneed some help or a new snapper drop us a whisper.

nikon_sports_photographers.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Not allowed to use other pix other than my own I'm afraid. I've removed the offending Palace pic to stop you all from lynching me : )

What a nice man.

So my official letter of complaint did the trick .... ?

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]News, dont you send a snapper to the games? used to do some a few years ago, did some champions league stuff years ago chelsea v galatasary when i was shadowing karwai tang one of the uks top fottie photogrpahers, well if owt comes up and uneed some help or a new snapper drop us a whisper.

[img h=263 w=250]http://66.39.113.170/images/nikon_sports_photographers.jpg[/img][/quote]

We send a photographer to every home game. Unfortunately the only home game Soares played in (Palace), the photographer didn't get a pic of said player. He has been told to get at least five from tomorrow's game.
  • Options
    good man..
  • Options
    All hail king adam, king of the photo thread. lol

I knew he wouldn't let us down, he either has a vast photo file to hand or has to much time on his hands to google images.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]he either has a vast photo file to hand or has to much time on his hands to google images.

a little of both...

me when out and about..

computer-geek_48.jpg
  • Options
    PMSL

All hail the king
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]he either has a vast photo file to hand or has to much time on his hands to google images.

a little of both...

me when out and about..

computer-geek_48.jpg

Lol
    Wow! how the laptop has moved on.