Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hands up who wasn't there.....

I missed the game and am starting to think i should now stay away all season. Anyone else miss it?

Comments

• Options
    Pardew!
  • Options
    I wasnt there - was sorting out wedding stuff.
    Also missed Ipswich win as was on holiday.
    Saw Swansea,Reading and Palace so not a total jinx !!
  • Options
    Me.

The other game i missed was Reading.

I think i shouldn't bother.
  • Options
    Ginge never come he also missed Reading
  • Options
    haven't been all season, apart from Palace away, so makes no odds to Charlton if I go or not.
  • Options
    Missed it - and royally f***ed off about it too. Had to fix someone else's f***-up at a data centre in sunny Berkshire.
  • Options
    I feel like I wasn't, I did not even notice Dicko being subbed. Too much beer and no it was not free
  • Options
    I think a lot of season ticket holders missed it...was really surprised at the crowd figure
  • Options
    me, new baby. 2 wins since litten was born..
  • Options
    i missed it was at a restaurant with friends, fecking off the wife by looking at the mobile every two seconds ..... and i'm really annoyed about thinking the impossible might happen oh perleeeeeeeeeeease...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me too!

It was my daughters 8th birthday so we took her to see Hairspray up west!

Also missed the Reading game as I was on holiday so I might call it a day for the rest of the season??
  • Options
    Me, but that's not unusual...

I'll be there for the easy ones coming up: Swansea and Reading away ;-)
  • Options
    Missed it ! Was close to going but the kids wanted to go swimming so I decided that was the best option. Paid my money to the club so they don't loose & as it is we are doomed but may now finish off bottom !
  • Options
    me i have only made 3 home games all season but i have seen 4 points QPR and Palarce
  • Options
    o/

Me, stuck in sunny shitty lovely snowy Hull.
  • Options
    'Fraid I missed it, due to work commitments.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Missed it - just got back last night from skiing in La Plagne/Les Arcs. Was going to stay ten days but the snow was so good I stayed an extra two days on top of that...

Thrilled to hear about Sat's game - the way we played from the reports as much as the result. I understand the euphoria of those who were there : must have been a thrill to see some proper football after all these months of dross. I'm proud that my last words on this forum before I went were ''I reckon we can win this one'' !

The table still makes salutary reading, though. Eght points off safety and effectively nine due to our atrocious goal difference.In other words, if we win against Barnsley, Swansea and Donny, we will still be in the drop zone. And that's if everybody else loses, whereras the reality is that most of them seem to be picking up points. Reckon the three down are between us, Soton, Norwich and Plymouth. Only one will escape - let's pray it is us!

If my absence on Sat brought us luck, then hopefully there is more to come. I'm off next week to see the Test match in Barbados.
  • Options
    Missed here too due to holiday. Also missed the Reading game...Wondering if I should bother, we seem to play well when I'm not there!
  • Options
    Missed it due to holiday, missed Palace as well.

Good news for you all is that I am also missing the Watford game.

Hoping I see us beat Doncaster first though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Missed it - just got back last night from skiing in La Plagne/Les Arcs. Was going to stay ten days but the snow was so good I stayed an extra two days on top of that...

If my absence on Sat brought us luck, then hopefully there is more to come. I'm off next week to see the Test match in Barbados.

really feeling the credit crunch then nige.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What credit crunch, PBS?

Have I missed something ; - )
  • Options
    Was exhibiting at a trade fair in Frankfurt....picked up a very interesting account in Saudi....he has a group of large gift shops....will try to get him to buy The Addicks if we stay up!!!
    LOL!
  • Options
    still, 21 odd thousand didnt miss it!
  • Options
    GHE = JCL