Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meeting Tango Man

edited February 2009 in Not Sports Related
So, I have a meeting with Simon Jordan tomorrow. We're talking non football - do I remain nice as it could well be in my best interests, business wise, or do I not help myself and take the piss ....

Answers on a postcard please!

Comments

• Options
    Bring up football but don't tell him you are Charlton. See what he really thinks.
  • Options
    Ask him , "Have you got liver damage or is that a normal skin tone?"
  • Options
    umpa-lumpa-40881.jpg

ask what its really like to work for willy wonka...
  • Options
    "Mr Jordan, I believe you are looking for serious buyers to purchase your football club"

"That's right Supa - do you know anybody?"

"No - but I found some old drachmas and pesetas down the back of the sofa we were taking to the dum at the weekend and I wondered if they were enough?"

Proffer some old coins to him and see what he does.
  • Options
    Ask him what it's like to own a football ground...
  • Options
    wot !!!! are you mad ? twat him at once NO TALKING NEEDED.
  • Options
    LOL GH

Hope this thread is members only!
  • Options
    1. Due to our current pedicament - sitting at the bottom of the league - I don't think there is much ammo to take the piss (other than his orangeness) 2.you might want to take your real name off from your profile (that's if it is your real name) 3. Given him a right hander and be a real charlton legend ;o)
  • Options
    sure sign it's a recession when a Charlton fan is thinking of doing business with the orange one.

if you want his business i suggest you button it.
  • Options
    "button it" ...... Not sure I can do that - but I'll be perfectly nice - business IS business after all ...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we not all have a whip round so superclive doesnt have to do business with him and can just chin him instead?
  • Options
    Super - you're not a wholesale fake tan seller are you?
  • Options
    just wear sunglasses to the meeting
  • Options
    Lucky it's non-football, the day to day running of the club's said to be done by his brother who's an even bigger c**nt.
  • Options
    Yup, I heard that too - am off to the meeting now - will set up a member's only forum later to tell you how it went ;-)