Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Some might think

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
it doesn't matter too much but after that harsh booking on Saturday Deon Burton is suspended for Saturday.

Away from home his ability to hold it up and general work rate might prove useful.

On a similar theme Hudson is on 4 yellows so one more and he is suspended too.

When does the amnesty kick in?

Comments

• Options
    Last week in Feb, normally - unless I mean 1st March or maybe I'm not sure, lol
  • Options
    Will be interesting to see if Parkinson puts Todorov or Fleetwood on the bench - or another midfielder.
  • Options
    I thought the amnesty experiment had ended?
  • Options
    Feb 28th - or so I believe, not on FA website thou
  • Options
    Get another loan player in. They are the answer to our problems : - )
  • Options
    recall McLeod
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    on the subject of laons, tonge wants one from stoke, worth a go?

sorry just seen the thread below.
  • Options
    5 yellow cards makes a ban is a ridiculous rule. Especially over such a long period of time. A yellow card is just a warning and your punishment for getting one is that for the rest of the match, you are one mis-timed tackle away from a sending off, which can affect your game and can be exploited by the opposition. So what if you have got 5 warnings in 6 months of the season?

Is it 2 yellow cards in different matches of the champions league gets you a ban? How many players have missed huge games for something as minor as that.