Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

250 Barnsley tickets sold so far - says CAFC box office

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
As 'stop shouting' confirmed last night, can't believe I am going to Oakwell.......AGAIN

6 pointer Balti pie special, too irresistable and looks like we need some numbers

Come on !

Comments

• Options
    Think we could get a decent number (for us) up there. Quietly confident about this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CostaRufus[/cite]As 'stop shouting' confirmed last night, can't believe I am going to Oakwell.......AGAIN

6 pointer Balti pie special, too irresistable and looks like we need some numbers

Come on !

Madman. Is SS driving? If so ..... even madder!!!
  • Options
    I just ordered tickets this week and was concerned to receive tickets nos 1 and 2. Pleased to hear there won't just be two of us.
  • Options
    Is that it? What a joke.

Small team in league one next year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]Is that it? What a joke.

I think you'll find our away numbers increasing next year if we go down
  • Options
    Is it possible to buy tickets on the day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Is it possible to buy tickets on the day?

yes, no U11 prices though
  • Options
    Yes mate
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]Is that it? What a joke.

Small team in league one next year.[/quote]

I think you'll find our away numbers increasing next year if we go down[/quote]

Yes you are right, I think most people (like myself) will have a lot of "New ticks" next year.....But 250 for Barnsley is terrible
  • Options
    It's not 250 though is it.

A lot of people that go will buy on the gate. 250 is a 'so far' number.

South Yorkshire is somewhere we have been to far to often in the last couple months.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]It's not 250 though is it.

A lot of people that go will buy on the gate. 250 is a 'so far' number.

South Yorkshire is somewhere we have been to far to often in the last couple months.

exactely will be closer to 300 on match day - and prob one of our best away followings of the year up north!!

Shouldnt really joke cos i'm not going and havent been to any away games (other than the Sheff games) outside the m25, would love to go to more, just not able to
  • Options
    I reckon 500.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]South Yorkshire is somewhere we have been to far to often in the last couple months.

Tell me about it

Actually really looking forward to this.
  • Options
    CommentAuthorOff_it CommentTime15 hours ago quote# 3
    Posted By: CostaRufus
    As 'stop shouting' confirmed last night, can't believe I am going to Oakwell.......AGAIN

Come on !

Madman. Is SS driving? If so ..... even madder!!!

Yes I'm driving so better not to slaughtered!! The reason I'm going is that I believe our whole season rests on this game. If we lose then it will satisfy my belief that we're going down. if we win then it's truly game on.
  • Options
    I was going to as a mate from Oz has come over and wanted to see a game. Instead he's going to Fulham V WBA, what a weirdo!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]Is that it? What a joke.

Yes you are right, I think most people (like myself) will have a lot of "New ticks" next year.....But 250 for Barnsley is terrible[/quote]

Take it you have a ticket for the game then
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Maglor[/cite]I just ordered tickets this week and was concerned to receive tickets nos 1 and 2. Pleased to hear there won't just be two of us.
    I had the same concerns when my numbers 12 and 13 arrived.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]Is that it? What a joke.

Yes you are right, I think most people (like myself) will have a lot of "New ticks" next year.....But 250 for Barnsley is terrible[/quote]

Take it you have a ticket for the game then[/quote]

Of course I have WhenIwasalittleboy.

Maglor has tickets 1 and 2
    I have 7 and 8
    Last Boy Scout has 12 and 13

Any more
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]
    I have 7 and 8

I have 7 as well!
  • Options
    So I guess we can't take the numbering to seriously then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]So I guess we can't take the numbering to seriously then

unreserved seating I believe.
    [cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stewart[/cite]Is that it? What a joke.

I think you'll find our away numbers increasing next year if we go down

Yes you are right, I think most people (like myself) will have a lot of "New ticks" next year.....But 250 for Barnsley is terrible

I thought that too but looking through the League 1 table there are just three new grounds for me. Being a fan since the Seventies has it's disadvantages.
  • Options
    good luck to all who are going, give em a shout for me!