Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When did you last miss a home game?

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]I don't go to home games, only away ones. Wouldn't want the eejits currently in charge of Charlton to have my money, to be honest. No offence to those who do still go to home games but to be fair are you happy that you're still proppping them (the destructors/bailouts on the board) up?

???

its exactly what i thought B, strange eh!!
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]I don't go to home games, only away ones. Wouldn't want the eejits currently in charge of Charlton to have my money, to be honest. No offence to those who do still go to home games but to be fair are you happy that you're still proppping them (the destructors/bailouts on the board) up?
    You strange person!
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]I don't go to home games, only away ones. Wouldn't want the eejits currently in charge of Charlton to have my money, to be honest. No offence to those who do still go to home games but to be fair are you happy that you're still proppping them (the destructors/bailouts on the board) up?

You've got to go , you're the big mascot things
  • I'll be missing Saturday's Watford game as I have an all day DR. Who convention (Tom Baker era stars are there so it really is a must for me as several of my DVD's are missing their signatures). The only other game that I missed this season was Bristol City when I was in Reading to watch The Stranglers. My son is still going on Sat though as his uncle is going in my place.
  • Been up all night "worrying" about this.

The last Home game I missed was last night v. Donny.
    Went to the game on my own (Sandra was working) and went to my usual "watering Hole".
    Had a couple of pints with acouple of mates, went outside for a smoke and overheard some "geezers" chatting, basically the language was Racist at least.
    Then they got onto "organising" the "mob" for Southampton away in April.
    I really thought/hoped we'd done away with all this shit, but, sadly I was mistaken.
    I was back at home as the second half kicked off.
    Paul.
  • Knowing what you heard MOG, that breaks my heart. I honestly don't know how i would feel in the same situation, but pretty sure i too would go home as well.

Something needs to be stamped out very quickly.
  • Thanks AFKA.
    Seriously don't know whether to go on Saturday.
    I know people say "ignore them", but, like life, its not that easy !
  • Paul,

That makes me sick. Feel so sad for you and S.

There isn't an easy solution and you can't argue with sick minds like that.

Ben
  • Suppose I can start by not going back to the club it happened in last night, tho, as I say its really p*ss*d me (and many others) off.
    Suppose I could understand it at Millwall.......
    Not sure what was worse; the Racism or the fact that they "openly" talking about Southampton Away and how much aggro they're going to cause.
    Sorry, but I don't want to support a club who have "supporters" like these.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Reading at the start of the season. Always miss one or two home games a season, due to work/Holidays. Will have a chat with 2 good mates of mine on saturday. They hardly miss a game home and away, so would be interesting to find out the last time they missed a home game.

One of my mates last missed a home game in August 1975 v Notts County.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote]
    The last Home game I missed was last night v. Donny.
    Went to the game on my own (Sandra was working) and went to my usual "watering Hole".
    Had a couple of pints with acouple of mates, went outside for a smoke and overheard some "geezers" chatting, basically the language was Racist at least.
    Then they got onto "organising" the "mob" for Southampton away in April.
    I really thought/hoped we'd done away with all this shit, but, sadly I was mistaken.
    I was back at home as the second half kicked off. [/quote]

I had those geezers sitting about 4 rows behind me at Saints, needless to say the language used by them was rather poor tbh, in the end the police started filming them.
  • [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Reading at the start of the season. Always miss one or two home games a season, due to work/Holidays. Will have a chat with 2 good mates of mine on saturday. They hardly miss a game home and away, so would be interesting to find out the last time they missed a home game.

One of my mates last missed a home game in August 1975 v Notts County.

I hope he had a bloody good excuse.
  • Blackpool this season

Daughters birthday

Family comes first
  • Last league game I missed was Norwich in Sep 07
  • To my great shame and regret I must admit for the FIRST TIME in 50 + years I intentionaly didn't attend some games.
    To be precise the next five home games after the Donny game....my friends and family were in shock....no one could quite believe it....and nor can I really....it just happened.
  • but you're back on track now aren't you?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]but you're back on track now aren't you?

Yes Dazz...fickle sod that I am!
  • good good - To be fair last time i didn't miss would be a better one for me to answer seeing as i've only seen about 12 games this year (if that)
  • At the start of this season gone, are first home game. I was at the oval test.